READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serd@r

Platinian
Aug 11, 2020
Türkiye
Congratulations on this campaign. I follow it with twitter on social media. My favorite aspect is the service you give to the members tirelessly. Thank you so much. Good luck

atamax3

Rookie
Apr 1, 2020
Pakistan
I like the modded apk files which are always latest and i don't have to worry about installing an unknown apk as its tested by the members here.

AwK0522

Platinian
Mar 22, 2021
Pakistan
Well everyone has pretty much said all the good words I can describe you guys with so ima just say, I absolutely love and appreciate y'all for your work

Onivia

Rookie
May 17, 2019
Rabat
A first I seldom visited for some games but at time goes on I realized the effort and especially the patience of the modder in certain cases , it quickly became one of my regularly visited sites ,the best thing in platinmods would be his safety really .thanks again for your work and happy 2million !

Sheko Salah

Rookie
Oct 18, 2020
Egypt
Platinmodas is the best i download all my apps and games from here .. its safe and very good mods too .. i found everything i need and it became my favorite and only site i visit every day ♥ i wish i win one of them ♥

CatSmack

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Texas
Wow, two million. That's something to be proud of. Congratulations everyone. Here's to another two million!!!

Kevinmanec

Rookie
May 30, 2020
Ecuador
Me encanta porque tienen la mayoría de los juegos de Nutaku en el servidor y los enlaces de descarga siempre funcionan, son los mejores, me alegro de haber encontrado este servidor.

1Brian47

Platinian
Jul 23, 2018
Us
Ayyy, congrats on 2 million!! :pepe007:

I love everything about Platnimods. The wide variety of games they have. The awesome modders, the clean mods they make. Nothing beats a community like Platinmods. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.