READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Burgers

Rookie
May 1, 2021
India
I love the fact that everyone is willing to help share knowledge and great apps the way they should be!
As always, support the developers you love!

Dan12334

Rookie
Oct 15, 2020
North America
I love how convenient Platinmods is when it comes to aquiring android mods. Unlike other sites of the same purpose, Platinmods provides a diverse selection of modifications of all categories, such as games and applications. Platinmods forms are also frequently updated, making it easy to find new mods to play with.

Canhheo

Platinian
Mar 8, 2020
VietNam
DMost of the mods are free, and people often help each other with their questions and answers. And there is no advertising here like ********. Thank you very much, PT forum (powered by Google translate)

Keko7210

Platinian
Dec 21, 2018
Uk
I genuinely love y'all , one of the best if not the best site out there for mods ive been here with you for a really long time different accounts and just loved the journey with you growing up , even if i dont win i hope atleast one of you sees this and make him feel happy or just smile , genuinely thank you ❤ and i hope the site becomes much bigger

Allen john

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 12, 2018
Philippines
What I like about Platinmods? Simple, GAMES. LOTS AND LOTS OF GAMES. I also wanted to learn how to mod games but don't have the essentials to do so. This is like a PARADISE to me.

ToNinja15

Platinian
Aug 3, 2020
Metro manila, Philippines
Words can't explain how much this site helped me get through this pandemic. U guys never know how much this site means not just to me, but to everybody here. Wish u guys live long and prosper.👍

bjayjw

Rookie
May 13, 2018
Congratulations on the two mil! My favorite part of platin mods are the speedy updates and the community

Riedhoe

Platinian
Jun 11, 2018
Indonesia
i visit platinmods almost everyday. I am excited to know the latest application and game mods on this site. The free mod provided will not disappoint you. Moreover, we can ask for help to provide the mod we want.
1 to 10, i quote 9 for this site.
Thanks platinmods

Status
Not open for further replies.