READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aelxopa

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 15, 2021
VIC
I like platinmods because I can download apk files without worrying if they're suspicious! Also very fast updates.

airindesu1352

Platinian
Sep 15, 2018
London
i really enjoy all the pmt team release from the first time I'm registering until now.
beside myself is siders, I'm still downloaded from here , because there ofcourse no ads, or malicious software inside the apk, and the modded apk is always up to date fastly :)

however i really hoping can try some of limited features from pmt team in vip sections.

AbeIpoh

Platinian
Feb 9, 2019
Malaysia
I have joined this platinmod for almost 10 years .a lot of information and app that I want is here.. especially on pendemic period where money is very important and I am always satisfied with the service provided by the member. I will continue to support and share this group to others . now i am 40 years old and platinmod is my choice thank you

Sam Joe

Platinian
Jun 28, 2018
Myanmar
I like playing games with mods..
But quality mod providers are rare..
I'm lucky to find this group, and mainly using mods from this group for years upto today.
Thanks platinmods for providing with quality contents. :)

Archie100

Platinian
Nov 10, 2017
Why i like platinmods? It's because admin are inteacting with members in the general chat they always answer the question there they are not snob just because they are admin but they answer everyone question thats what i love about this website and also they are very trusted 100% i only download mods at this site because i know it will be safe. Thank you to all admins and staff <3 much love stay safe!. Hope this COVID end soon! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.