READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFOctopus

Platinian
Apr 8, 2021
Indonesia
Never knew about the games modding community b4, and i just stumbled upon this sitr and im glad i joined it, very friendly people are here that helps me a lot, glad this is the 1st modding community i've joined

Noroco

Platinian
Oct 31, 2019
Singapore
What i like? Well, i like this site because mod from here without any ads and and very easy to download from this site

Deny Tewur

Rookie
Aug 25, 2018
Surabaya
Menurut saya website ini sangat membantu untuk menemukan mod yang saya cari, dan menurut saya cukup lengkap untuk menemukan mod game yang saya suka!! Platinmods Hontoni Arigatou:face43:

OkayShiro

Rookie
Apr 4, 2020
Las Vegas
I’ve been a member for a little over a year and can say that the quality of the tweaks I used were always top tier. I got a couple of friends to make accounts and try them out too. I love how much variety there is and find myself visiting the site often.

mistersnake91

Platinian
Apr 11, 2021
SIngapore
what i like about Platinmods is i know ID V mod from here and start to follow Platinmods
i play ID V for 3 years and i just know there is super people on here that can mod
this amazing game!

chumatita

Platinian
Apr 4, 2018
rosario
La comunidad platinmods es una de las mejores que he visto . Mucho contenido ,repletos de mods . La verdad .. todo lo que busco acá, siempre está. Sigan asi con estos trabajos .

sandalkumana

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2018
House
🍾congratulations for 2m platinMod member 🍾
Im so proud of our best mod site is growing up fast. Its all because responsive and caring admin, modder and moderator here, without them , this site will never be good as now. And second for loyal member here that always visit and support all works here, so the modder is happy and keep updating the mod . I just wanna share my excitement

CV2

Platinian
Jun 21, 2017
Was geht Sie das an.
So to begin, i never haved a better modding community bevore on any website, im into here (let me lie) i think since this site exists ? and i dont regret it^^

Mods are always and faster than on other websites, up to date.
Admins and stuffs are always here for his community and always ready to help or fix some.
Example - Android 11 Support was here in about .. let me lie under a week?
#on much sites is it today no any os 11 support lol^^

i love to be here and be part of this community and yea its WORTH it to spend any month 10€ or some to be a VIP member just to download mods that have more exclusevly options or more safety .. no matter because nothing was better as to join this site to get mods or help or hacked apps or something about games for our phones^^

At this point keep going guys and thank you all for ALL Love ya :gif30: im out:pepe011: :pepe006:

Reactions: Yaskashije
Status
Not open for further replies.