READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxli

Platinian
Jan 18, 2021
Germany
Platinmods. One of my favourite Website to get cool and playfully games for android and ios. Before i came to Platinmods i used other website and i was scared about viruses and hackers. But that changed with Platinmods. I've never got a virus or something like that. The Community ... The community is bery nice and very kind. U can ask everything when u need help and even when u dont need help, talking is fine here.

thegiggling

Platinian
Oct 8, 2019
USA
Hi :face03:
Um first of all congratulations to the whole site members on achieving such a milestone :gif07:
I have been a member of this community since 2019, this community is full of love and respect well respect mostly because there are many members here and as far as i have seen every staff member is here to help them and are giving their absolute best to make this community grow much bigger. Almost every game or app that I need is here and also this site is very safe.

AzumaReiji

Rookie
May 6, 2020
London
I followed platinmods on majority of my Social media pages except Twitter and Instagram. Getting this prize thing would be great, however my main reason for doing so is because I truly appreciate the hatd work and time you put into these mods it really helps for players like me who just started to play some games competiting in pvp can be heck so thank you for all your hard work guys!!

Roxas

Rookie
Jun 27, 2017
I've been a member for years and definitely this site is amazing. I've also used a lot of mods from here and it's awesome. I'd like to congratulate all the modders too! I hope I can be one of the winners. Good luck to everyone else!

danmmv

Platinian
Mar 30, 2020
México
The kind of stuff i really love about platinmods is how you guys really help us not only with games but also with mobile apps of having a chance to access to contents and apps we would normally ignore about them and for people that dont have access to this kind of apps and games can find them, im really grateful to platinmods to making my apps more fun

KissMyAxe

Rookie
Sep 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "Mafia786, gönderi: 2142945, üye: 1043219"]
Merhaba Modderler öncelikle tüm platinmods Modderlerine teşekkürler ve 2 milyon kayıtlı üye için tebrikler !!
hepinize teşekkür ederiz arkadaşlar bizim için çok çalışıyorsunuz sizi seviyoruz ve size saygı duyuyoruz lütfen devam edin sizi seviyoruz

[/ ALINTI]
your reflected my feelings and thoughts, thank you for all..

Miraii01

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 4, 2018
Malaysia
I love platinmods than any mod website have a lot game n app n modder are always update... Keep up the good work😘

Brackradge

Platinian
Mar 27, 2020
Indonesia
Why i like platinmods than other mod site,coz there is u try modding before u post the request thats mean u must try modding first as u can then u will get help,and in this site i respect to mod tester who will test shared or exclusive mod from platinmods apps, may i get this giveaway🤟🏼🤟🏼

newkiddo98

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
usa
This is the intoxic version of the fake "gods" :)
Giving away VIP level mods is great and on the Android end lower poly textures compression less permissions etc for moded apps is neat
Lite moded apps from Platinum mods make ancient Greek level phones come back to life lol

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
The crazy thing to be honest 1 mill members wasnt even that long ago it took alot longer to reach 1 mill than it was to reach 2 mill

Shelfaniel

Platinian
Sep 20, 2019
Indonesia
Why do I like platinmods? because there are no ads and downloading the mod app is very easy, there are so many good mod apps and of course very safe

Status
Not open for further replies.