READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawke511

Platinian
Mar 19, 2021
Cdmx
I love the site iam new here, but what I love the most it's the tutorials the VMOS tutorial awesome and of course the mods

Otakuking18

Platinian
May 3, 2019
Germany
Why I like Platinmods because of the friendly
Platinmods Team there making really cool mods and G-bro is a really cool guy not gonna lie he make Mods like a God
Be healthy guys and be strong together forever ( sorry if you can't 100% understand my words I'm from Germany 🇩🇪)

thepas

Platinian
Sep 4, 2018
France
Soon 3 years I use platinmod platform....
First I started with android and now I’m using IOS...
One thing is incomparable and safe, all mod or jailbreak are Top quality.
And the community is the best!!!!

aran. samonte

Platinian
Jun 20, 2018
Philippines
Platinmods is the best modding app ever period. Lots of modded apps. Been a member for quite a while and downloaded tons of apps. Keep up the great job and more members and subs to come 😎👌

innocencelost

Platinian
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
what I love the most is the community built around platinmods, everyone is very friendly and the adms are very helpful, this was the first modding site that ever accepted one of my mods and it meant a lot to me, since I don't really know how to mod that much yet 😅 I'm very thankful that lucky made me stumble upon this site 🍀🥰

ZER0331

Rookie
May 13, 2020
Germany
Congrats for the 2 million, i know platinmods since 1 year and have to say that u have so many mods that i cant try them all haha. I love ur work and hope all people of the community see it in ma way:)

Cusi11

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
Belluno
I love Platinmods because here i can find any mod apk i need and of course i subscribed to every your socials.

Keysurfer

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
ButtfuckNowhere
The thing i love (not like) most about this site is the friendly demeanor of its members. I've had help from plenty of members, and I'm happy to see this community continue to grow!

War Devil

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 29, 2019
India
Wow Guys .. Cant wait to see the 5Milion celebration . You guys totally deserve this . No site give such customer service like you guys . I have seen u guys just working as a family with the customer . My love to u. .

KinzAE

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 19, 2019
Indonesia
Best android mod forum, not too greedy, not too restrict, and have a good quality on how to serve the right way for the vip mod

Status
Not open for further replies.