READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2osanta

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
Brazil
Platin Mods are awesome as always!
I've had a fair time as VIP in this website and I can tell the mods are well made, safe and delivery the experience you are looking for your game.
Keep up the good work!!

hkilo3434

Platinian
Dec 13, 2020
Florida
What I like the most is the very friendly community that is here and the wide selection of games from different places that's safe and great. I have introduced 6 of my friends to platinumods not one of them had a bad experience with anyone witch is great

Altazer

Rookie
Nov 4, 2019
Indonesia
Fast updates about mods, have great mods and forum to share, quick respond from admin, and lastly great community for mobile gaming.

This is why i love platinmods, thanks for a fun mod and make some of us happy and cheer through out hard and gloomy day. 👍😊
My wish may this forum become more solid and great forum for everyone.

renanrobertt

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2018
Brazil
PLATINMODS ALLOWED ME TO GET WHERE I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD ... USING JUST WAYS AGAINST PAYING TO WIN .. TODAY I AM AMONG THE BEST WITH THE BEST OF ALL PLATINMODESPLATINMODS ALLOWED ME TO ARRIVE WHERE I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD ... USING MODES FAIRLY AGAINST PAY TO WIN .. TODAY I AM AMONG THE BEST WITH THE BEST OF ALL PLATINMODS
(SIGNED UP ON YOUTUBE TODAY 04 APRIL 2021)

wolfgreengem

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 1, 2020
vietnam
I found this site by mistake when searching for unlock mod of a game i can't afford and since then this site become my daily routine. So what i like about this site : Admin care about issue of members, modder do they best for members and all members are really friendly. Best of all they release new mod everyday. Well, I'm hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.