READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayagirik

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 29, 2018
Germany
Ofcourse this website is the fire:face11:
Great staff members, great support. And great content. No wonder people stick with you guys. Like myself. I've been here for a while now, as a jrptt and as a regular member. Keep up the great work:pepe007:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I always come back
and so do YOU!

Congratulations on 2 mil!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Yaskashije

Ryuzaki77

Rookie
Oct 18, 2017
I've really like being here, because The Mod is Clean (No Ads, No Harm). then U guys, listening to our request (that's really Nice, since we user usually being annoying LOL). and the Free Mod is Amazing (regularly updated, Mod Menu is Superb Nice) .. and love the whole team, Modder, Admin, User.. u guys Amazing.. that's All..

keep alive and stay Sharp PLATINMODS
we need you ( i need u LOL)..

Shadoe5428

Platinian
Sep 9, 2019
GB
I have been using your web site for more than 2 years now. I mostly download "Genius.inn" dating mobile games. So congrats for reaching "2 million register" and thanks for all your hard work. 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊

Shadoe5428

Platinian
Sep 9, 2019
GB
I have been using your web site for more than 2 years now. I mostly download "Genius.inn" dating mobile games. So congrats for reaching "2 million register" and thanks for all your hard work. 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊

crimsonlotus

Just Crazy
Nov 16, 2019
Diddly Squat Farm Shop
Hi! Congrats on your 2mil subs! What I like from Platinmods are: it is easy to subs to be a VIP, the modders are active and quick to update the game, the community are really kind and helpful, easy to navigate throughout the site, soo many android apps and games are available here, last but not least, there are so many giveaways, hope I could get one;)

Anyway good job through the year and many years to come. Cheers to all mods and modders

Minlol

Platinian
Aug 12, 2017
I have been using this website mod for a afew yrs and I am very pleased with the service and the community/staff, Congratulations on achieving 2mil goal! hope it will rise more!

hulktx

Platinian
Apr 29, 2019
Cairo
What i like about this website is that we are family each one care for other, helpful community

Status
Not open for further replies.