READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucber

Platinian
Oct 15, 2019
India
This is my only account and i have subscribed your all social accounts year ago. I am your very old member, last time i didn't participated in your giveway offer, but this time i will surely participate. I would like to say that i have been with platinmods for years, and the journy was truly amazing, whenever i search any game i used to add 'platinmod' so that i can get the first result of this site. It is the lifeline of every mod apk. This is my best and amazing site for all game lovers.
Thanks platinmod for giving us so much fun and keep going bro. Next time you will have more million subscribers.

Del157118

Platinian On Fire
May 8, 2018
Brazil
I've been in the community for a long time, and my favorite mod site ... because most mods have a menu.
I like mod menu, Thats it. Thanks for the job.

Copter2

Platinian
Aug 19, 2019
Brasil
Just followed on Twitter and subbed on YouTube! They're mirrored images of the same picture so I think it'll be easy to identify who I am! I don't really have accounts in any of the other platforms, so...

I wish all of you good luck!

Vincetoi

Rookie
May 3, 2020
US
Things I like about Platinmods is the top 1 hack games website that I know and the most trustful website with great support like answer my DM question on Facebook and the tutorial videos on youtube are super helpful.

Copter2

Platinian
Aug 19, 2019
Brasil
(posted the same thing previously but I COMPLETELY FORGOT to add what I like about PlatinMods, please consider only this message) Just followed on Twitter and subbed on YouTube! They're mirrored images of the same picture so I think it'll be easy to identify who I am! I don't really have accounts in any of the other platforms, so...
My favorite thing about PM just might be the community. Yeah, sure, most people (me included, iibh) just say 'hi' or 'thanks for the mod' and go on about their business, but it's still a load of fun to lurk through the comments just to see if you can find people offering constructive criticism (y'know, one that isn't "ADD INFINITE MONEY CHEAT TO THIS ONLINE GAME WHERE THE DATA IS KEPT ONLINE AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DREAM OF EVER HAVING ACCESS TO SUCH DATA" and stuff)
I wish all of you good luck!

rippa

Platinian
Jan 23, 2019
germany
OK its done. I followed u :)

I Love Ur Work!
best place for mods in the Internet and a very good Community With fast anderes oncany wuestion ☺

PewDeBletz

Solid & Active Platinian
May 24, 2020
England
I absolutely love the sheer work and dedication the team has put into this site. I love the community and the constant updates that come in every week and day. Thank you so much!!!

Boyer49

Platinian
Aug 6, 2019
US
Geez.. I randomly encountered this website like a year ago just for bbs but found other interesting content besides the mods (blog threads). Even though this community is not well seen by others I hope more people keep coming here for the best

ραιη

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 27, 2017
ive been here around 2017
till now,this my top list of site where i can find best mod
why?because ive didnt see any ads even on free mod
this site has legitimate helping us to find best mod
and im very proud become a member here

tysm platinmods and all other staff
and congrats for 2million
wish u all the best

Status