READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiton

Platinian
Mar 27, 2018
Turkey
Here I reached what I was looking for in many subjects, safely and easily. I would like to thank the Platinmods team and other users who contributed to this forum

tranlyduy998

Platinian
Nov 13, 2017
I like platinmods and regularly visit here to update good mods every day because:
1. Simple interface, easy to use and friendly to everyone.
2.The content of the arrays is clearly streamed from android to ios, making it easy to find what you need.
3. Very high quality mods, safety and security of the mod 9/10 points.
4. The administrators are enthusiastic, the mods are updated regularly. This point is my favorite when it comes to platinmods.
Finally, I thank you all for creating the playground for everyone, we need you! * My English is very bad, so I have to use google translate, if something goes wrong, please ignore it.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
So true
Congratulations PMT team this is result of your hard work ^_^ and thanks for you modified apks

Status
Not open for further replies.