READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demihuman

Rookie
May 22, 2017
I Love Platinomods because the mod file easy to access,download,and use on any phone,and there's so many mod game that free user could use.
Thank you platinomods for everything.

Madmatz

Rookie
Jul 1, 2019
india
Hello Platinians. Good to know That we are having a giveaway . I Have been using this amazing site for some time. I am an Android user so i will just talk about android mods. I honestly love how many types of Mods are available on this site. I can say 70-90% of game mods are available here all thanks to the Recognized modders as well as unrecognized ones. You guys are doing very great job. Majority of them works excellent and some of them dont which is acceptable because they are constantly getting updated and it is so much time consuming and hard as well to Modify the codes especially the online server games. I haven't tried the ViP section because as i am just a student and i get little to nothing pocket money ( which i usually spend it in Eating chicken rolls and chocolate milk shake 😄 . I am very much happy to be part of This Amazing website and i see a great future for this Website. Only thing i don't like about this website is that sometimes i have to wait for sometime to download Apks where i have to wait for hours to download anything. We are getting Bunch of ads which is alright but Waiting time to download another apk is frustrating . I sincerely hope That Admins take steps for this matter . Overall I am a happy Platinian . Thanks to All of you modders for providing us Great deal of applications and games . ( Also i trust you people about Apks not containing Virus or keyloggers )
Take care hoomans . Especially your health guys.

Yours fellow platinian from INDIA

JohnKeat

Platinian
Mar 26, 2021
Germany
What I like about platinmods is, that here you can get some of the best modded apks and unlock a whole new level of gaming. Grindy games become so much easier with platinmods and you can simply enjoy gaming with fewer restrictions

PLATINMODS FAN

Platinian
Mar 9, 2021
NOWHERE
Subarashii:face45:
This brings many modders and gives a scope for people interested in this field..
When I am of legal age i m interested in joining this wonderful platform..
The Best Modder Is AxeyPMT (According to me)
Conveying my Heartfelt congratulations for this great success.

shenjai47

Platinian
Nov 20, 2019
Hell
This forum in an interesting game for modder,in trying a few days I was very amazed that only platinmods forum only that offers the best facilities, in terms of cheap subscription price and admin forum and also other modder friendly to new members. Maybe it's my opinion from the many other forums I've tried. But this is very best for other players

BrayLord

Platinian
Aug 12, 2020
wonderland
I love Platinmods so much. With it, I have been able to play countless games in so little time, and I have been able to have so much fun.
I love the really intuitive interface that the Platinmods team have worked so hard for Platinians like me to enjoy.
I love that I can see the game information while hovering over them.
I love that I can find games really easily with the search function, or to browse over different games based on their category.
I love that I can find similar games (or similar titled games) to my favorites with the "similar threads" feature, allowing me to find more games.
I love that when I report content of games, the Platinmods team respond accordingly almost immediately, showing the team's dedication to the site.
I love that the PMT and iPMT team are generous enough to give out so many free mods, showing the love the team has for the gaming community.
I love the people in Platinmods, which has helped me find a community with other like-minded people that loves modded games.
I love how there are even instructions on how to learn modding, and how open Platinmods is.

That's a non-exhaustive list. Guess I'll try my luck and hope that I get a chance to win!

Stealth@1

Rookie
Sep 13, 2020
India
I came here to download Frag pro shooter mod...and I was amazed there I can find lot more here.
Thanks for working hard♥

Cyrpt00

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 22, 2019
Philippines
I thank all the modders from the bottom of my heart

Thanks for always give us the best mods

I've been here since last year and I know how good the community and the mods are

I thank you for all the things you did

-A member of the platinmods

Status
Not open for further replies.