READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD666

Rookie
Mar 18, 2021
Херсон
[QUOTE = "TheArmKing, сообщение: 2142915, участник: 27988"]
Дай мне все, спасибо
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Warfundk

Platinian
Feb 24, 2020
Denmark
Platinmods have all what man need to have fun with a game
Good service there are always happy to help
I will say that I will always use platinmods this are the best site

Savage

Rookie
Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to all the hard working Modders and all the other hard working roles there are as well as all the people making sure everything runs smoothly and keeping those pesky pirates' who put viruses in their mods away from here, making every mod safe for everyone. Which honestly, is the most known for thing on this site. (Not sure if it is, but if it is, wooo me, if its not, it should be known)
What I love, not like, about PLATINMODS is the the Modders and creators that make all the mods and the fact that more than most of the games get updated regularly. Thats a lot of commitment and I also love the special effects on the names and their profile pictures. Shoutout to @F4OST and @Sevol, my two favorite modders.

• Love
Reactions: Sevol

RiVaL

Rookie
May 26, 2017
Even the free mods are of a qood quality, almost no crashes, you're the best modders no cap

Creampie101

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2019
Cebu
well to be honest, platinmods are one of the best sites u can find out there finding for sade mods. i salute this team and wish u all the best. lucky for those who will win tho. wouldn't mind if it's me haha i would love that. anyways thank you for all the free mods. God bless u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.