READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimas989

Platinian
Dec 15, 2018
Санкт Петербург
[QUOTE = "Dimas989, post: 2150574, member: 335411"]
Спасибо За прекрасные моды. На протяжение уже трех пользуюсь вашим сайтом. Всем кто принимает участие в их разработке а также всем администратором огромное спасибо
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

• Love
Reactions: Sevol

MAAR

Platinian
Dec 23, 2019
Sea
All mod in platinmods iz da bezt, so much mods i cant find in another website/forum but platinmods always has something i need. The last, always remember to wear a mask. Wshing you good health and happiness always!(sorry for my english ^^)

ture_7

Rookie
Apr 1, 2021
NY
Cool. good luck to everyone.
i like how the apps / games get updated pretty quickly by the modders!

Dodo420

Rookie
Nov 22, 2019
Laslovo
The thing I like on Platinmods is that this site saved me more money than me and my family together! I've been using it for a while and every app is legit & I'm glad i found the site! One big thank you to owner, testers & mods!
Also gl everybody!

SuhyeonLee

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 29, 2018
Tokyo Japan😍
Congratulations! for adding another dimension to your achievement. I'm so happy about your fantastic creations all my best wishes and prayers for your outstanding ratings! Keep making games that will put a smile in everyone's faces! God bless to all of you❤

xCygnus

Platinian
Feb 5, 2018
gratsss for 2mil subscriber :face03:
hope it still growing more, and many thanks for all modder here, you guys are the best

Jee Min

Rookie
Oct 20, 2018
Malanbon
My heartfelt congratulation on your success. I hope you enjoy to the fullest while it lasts. You have worked hard to achieve this success. Keep up the motivation and hard work best wishes for all of the modders for making a lot of awesome game mods in every continent through the world :D Y'all never fail to amaze us with your extraordinarry talents. This success will inspire others to do their best too well done and best wishes for everyone's future happy 2m subs platinmods <3

kaoruintix

Platinian
Oct 24, 2020
Indonesia
I really falling in love with this website with all of the free mods. But then i really want to upgrade to VIP to try Lord of Heroes Mod Apk by Yaskashije :'')

DeathKiss666

Rookie
May 22, 2019
Mars
Congrats! for 2million subscribers so far to all the modders in platinmods Keep believing in yourself and work hard, more achievements are yet to come! It’s a great pleasure for me whenever I see y'all doing your best to make everyone's wishes come true it was a nice site of all I've been for months now i really love about this site is the games are well created no ads no malicious virus unlike in other sites I've visited before if i could rate this site I'll give this a 5 star ratings! Keep achieving more subscription in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.