READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Junior

Platinian
Dec 22, 2019
Brazil
I follow the forum before the Corona virus pandemic begins.
And it is by far the best and most organized site that exists within this segment of modified applications for phones.
There is no advertising spam, the applications are all checked for moderation before being posted to the public.
The moderators are all attentive and dedicated to what they do and provide all possible support when needed.
And I only have compliments for the whole team.
They made my quarantine much better, because every application I look for is always followed by "platinmods" at the end. And 99% of the time I find it.
Thank you and keep improving.

Meyer

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 2, 2017
Platinmods is the only place where i can actually get good mods, and hacks, every other website i try to go to usually either doesn't have any of the mods that i wanted.

rextruty

Platinian
Sep 8, 2019
Earth
Well.... If i can made my own game and mod... I rather trade it with free account here.... Why?... Have you ever see the amount free mod this site give... Immagine what a premium account can give you... Vip mode.. Which is crazy good and also vip chat... Where fancy people gather... But... Trust me on this... The free account is already enough reason to be here.. Plus the moderator and community is very active and responsive.... Remember...you came for mod.. You stay for community....hope you have a great day..peace out.

Bappoo

Rookie
Aug 13, 2019
Indonesia
Too much modder hero in here
Im member old in here and use mod member
I just say thanks u sir for all mod
U r thr best really really the best (y) :pepe011:

ilemesev1

Rookie
May 14, 2021
Bryant
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

4Gest

Rookie
May 15, 2020
Moscow
Давно пользуюсь вашими модами, все нравится, все меня устраивает, спасибо вам за работу, вы лучшая команда.

VishalAdrianT

Platinian
Jul 10, 2017
CONGRATS PLATINMODS TO HAVE 2MILL MEMBER!!!

I have been being a member since July 2017. I love this site, all of the mods are working well for me, and this site had so much mod that i can explore. Also, this site had almost everything that i need. I never complain about all the mod that this site give to me. Thats because almost all of the mods are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.