Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
is it only me or everyone who only gets 1 billion diamonds?
there is no GM equipment, 1 billion dragon coin and normal coin
:face06:
send messege at Join the 7-SINS DNM Discord Server! group...they will send you GM weapon.
for diamond,gold,and dragon coin you can ask at group too,,,they will refill to you..
have fun

Attachments

Last edited:

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Was enjoying this until it's no longer fair play. I can see donation for more currency or to get items that are obtainable later a little quicker. But to create custom hacked/modded items to sell is not fair to others who have no means to obtain them. It's a nice stable server with very nice and helpful people. I just draw the line at that. If those items, and they've been listed on the what's app, are obtainable through not paying, maybe grinding or giftcodes, then I'll return.

Pele.R

Rookie
Mar 23, 2020
Indonesia
No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore
I've do it. But doesn't work too..

Ricky maflin

Platinian
Dec 8, 2017
I cannot play the game through nox, somehow apps cannot read the file even if placed in the supposed folder. do you know why??

MagheSa

Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Jakarta - Indonesia
Thx the mod is crazy bro.. Haha.. First time i install its say failed data blaablaablaa blaa..

Then i try to install again
1. Extract com.playfungame.ggplay.lzgsea & put the android/data
2. Install Clair DNM V1.apk and Done (Dont hit Play!!!)
3. See in setting -> application -> ceklis permission Storage in apk Clair DN
4. And then play Clair DNM V1.apk
5. Done

I hope this other ways methode for solution *failed required data blaablaablaa on screen/black screen

Reactions: Faridreza