Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

sweetrush2000

Solid & Active Platinian
May 12, 2019
Quezon City
No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore
- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???

MrWRONG

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???
The download links have improved - delete all files of this game also the original game if you have it installed - download mod apk from here and also download the data that you have to put into android/data

Reactions: sweetrush2000

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
Amazing server. Lots of fun no connectivity issues or rubber banding unlike some other dnm servers. Recommend playing here and having fun.