Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore

- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???

- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???
The download links have improved - delete all files of this game also the original game if you have it installed - download mod apk from here and also download the data that you have to put into android/data

Screenshot_2020-04-03-09-52-53-279_com.playfungame.ggplay.lzgsea.jpg

How to fix this?

Was enjoying this until it's no longer fair play. I can see donation for more currency or to get items that are obtainable later a little quicker. But to create custom hacked/modded items to sell is not fair to others who have no means to obtain them. It's a nice stable server with very nice and helpful people. I just draw the line at that. If those items, and they've been listed on the what's app, are obtainable through not paying, maybe grinding or giftcodes, then I'll return.

No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore
I've do it. But doesn't work too..

Back
Top Bottom