Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

sweetrush2000

Solid & Active Platinian
May 12, 2019
Quezon City
No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore
- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???

MrWRONG

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
- "then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk" - this apk is the mod right? After installing the mod apk, the mod apk icon is the one I should open?

But I can't seem to install the mod apk without unstalling the orig apk. Pls help..???
The download links have improved - delete all files of this game also the original game if you have it installed - download mod apk from here and also download the data that you have to put into android/data

Reactions: sweetrush2000

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
Amazing server. Lots of fun no connectivity issues or rubber banding unlike some other dnm servers. Recommend playing here and having fun.

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
Dear All:

please joint our whatsapp group if you have issue to install and login.
we will help you in there,

this is our group

Last edited: