FREE MOD Age of Frostfall Ver. 18.5.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Fast Skill Charge

JohnHern

Platinian
Feb 9, 2019
Nicaragua
@Yunana24 after updating the mod, it gets stuck in loading on the second time you load the game.

I tested this by downloading the mod, logging into my account (via email because Google play isn't available of course) and it plays fine.

Upon second load (and any further app opens) it gets stuck in the loading screen.

I uninstalled and installed the play store version, downloaded the gigs of data again, and it plays fine.

Install yours again, it plays fine on the first load, then subsequently when opening the app after that, gets stuck on loading screen.

Reactions: CodeNox

AdamNetherlands

Platinian
May 11, 2018
Netherlands
Ignore that, it was showing me v18.0.0 details and was closed for maintenance, but game still on current version of v17.9.20 when back in game later.
Well you can update in game through settings to v18.0 and you'll be taken to the Google Playstore version which is shown as v18.0.20.

However, game still runs on v17.9.20 and is still playable without need to update as of yet.

Attachments

Reactions: Romeo501

Romeo501

Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Hawaii
Anyone else having trouble collecting The chest in your city? I tap it then it takes me to a bridge but nothing is there. I asked in game but got no response.

JohnHern

Platinian
Feb 9, 2019
Nicaragua
Anyone else having trouble collecting The chest in your city? I tap it then it takes me to a bridge but nothing is there. I asked in game but got no response.
Yep, it's the assets that take time to download, unfortunately for me, if I close the game, it does not reopen again

Reactions: Romeo501
Tags
action strategy age of frostfall age of frostfall cheat age of frostfall hack age of frostfall mod strategy 霜临 外挂 霜临 破解 霜臨 mod 霜臨 外挂 霜臨 破解