PMT FREE MOD Among Us Ver. 2024.8.13 MOD MENU APK | See Player Roles | Fake Role | ESP | Kill Players | Close All Doors | No Clip

Reported
Reason: "not working, keep on crashing".

Checked by myself.
The mod works just fine. Don't activate every single mod feature such as ESP and you won't have any crashes.
The free chat currently only works when you use the unsigned mod version and you login into google play.
It doesn't work with the signed mod version.
Should the mod crash for you for some reason just try to restart it and that should do the trick. Only use what you really need.
I will add a note.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.71.3(64) (Android 9) rooted + patched
Free chat
View attachment 641791

Mod features
View attachment 641792

Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3 (Android 13) non-rooted + non-patched
View attachment 641793
I can't see info of imposter etc, I don't know why it's not working fin for me even though am not using every feature.

I can't see info of imposter etc, I don't know why it's not working fin for me even though am not using every feature.
It was working fine for me till the update(emulator). After that the fake role wasn't working. The Esp and all roles stopped working for me long time ago. Currently the game is crashing miserably. are you playing in emulator?

Tags Tags
action among us among us cheat among us hack among us mod among us mod apk among us mod menu among us! hack among us! mod community local wifi multiplayer online social networking stylized thriller