This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

This works a treats thanks a lot. I had some trouble with a mod for this from another site whereby the save corrupted during an assassin getting promoted so thought I would try this.

Glad to see there is a mod menu. When I get to the stage of promotion again I will turn off all mods and sign out of my Facebook account in case it corrupts on my Facebook account.

Thanks again,

Just dont lv up assassins that you didnt unlock legit in game. Put Han Animus and other assassin in intel room and turn off "unlock all assassins", you dont really need that option.

Reactions: Deerp1976
Just dont lv up assassins that you didnt unlock legit in game. Put Han Animus and other assassin in intel room and turn off "unlock all assassins", you dont really need that option.
Thanks for the tips! I will share some of my own.

I've got an app called F1VM which creates a virtual rooted environment Android 7.1 on your phone. I have the game installed there and linked to game on my phone with Facebook. What I do is use the rooted environment for gaming and everything else such as levelling up etc on my main phone.

I found with assassin's you haven't unlocked legit, the first lot of intel - 25 is for unlocking so if you get 25 intel for them, unlock them first and then you can use the rest for levelling up. Having the game installed twice on my phone means if I mess up I can just get the past save on server and start from there. I always login both installed games before I log off to make sure saves are up to date.

Have to say this is easily the best mod APK I've ever downloaded. Only thing I wish for is maxed out assassin's for the helix events but we've got enough here!

Reactions: Om kawade
Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic