This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

Ubisoft have stopped me from playing on older version and insist I update.

Please advise. I can overwrite the mod with original updated APK no problems.

why does this keep downloading data even after i put obb in the right place?i instal the original and delete the obb and then place the obb i download from here and it still download the data again :/.any help?

why does this keep downloading data even after i put obb in the right place?i instal the original and delete the obb and then place the obb i download from here and it still download the data again :/.any help?
Wait TheArmKing update apk to ver 3.0.0. In this time, just play origin version.

Can someone help me out please? Whenever I try to link via Facebook it says saved game is corrupted. I already uninstalled my Facebook app.View attachment 281639
i made this procedure
unistall app
install app
play tutorial without facebook account
close app
copy all files from directory \com.ubisoft.accovenant\files not subfolder only this directory
play now trying to facebook account
you will have error
close app
copy the files copied to original folder
run app
if is ok the app will show an option to choose save on folder or save on cloud, chose on folder

tell me if is ok now, maybe reset progress but works to play with facebook again

Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic