This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

If you're absolutely desperate, make sure you have your game saved to Facebook account and then you can uninstall the game and reinstall from play store as a temporary measure and the game will ask you if you want to connect to facebook. Just choose yes and choose get cloud save. There won't be the mods but at least you can play and not lose out on the helix events.

There are other mod sites with the update and although I'm not recommending any here, I have got one working from elsewhere that has mods similar to this and it's ok as temporary. Not as good as this one but passable.

Thearmking will know this needs updating as the topic is in awaiting update so at some point it will be updated

Ok, brother

Can you please send me a link to the similar mod until thearmking update here

Can you please send me a link to the similar mod until thearmking update here

I won't post links up to other mod sites here brother. That would be disrespectful to this site.

There's a site starting with the word modd that has a very similar mod to here. Just Google 'Assassins Creed Rebellion 3.1.2 mod apk' and this site will be near the top of the search. And yes it does start modd that's not a typo.

Reactions: Lasser Mild
I didn't want you to post anything here, i respect this website
i was talking about u sending the link in personal message to make sure it's the one you are talking about
i will use it TEMPORARILY until thearmking update here cause it's been quite sometime since the last update

Whatever it was you said seemed to do the trick we have the update!!!!!

安装之后没有mod菜单,也不知道怎么解决。应用信息里没有悬浮窗口

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-06-14-59-57-50.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 52
I don't know why there is no mod menu after downloading and installing. Can someone teach me how to install? Is it the following place to download?

Reactions: zellada
Hey @TheArmKing that time has come round again! There's a new update 3.1.3 has started appearing.

Would be great if you could update this for us please

Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic