This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

[Hidden content]

first download
apk for tutorial
apk mod signed for non root
obb

install apk for tutorial
put obb in android folder
finish tutorial
install mod over tutorial apk
done.

Thanks for help but the problem is still the same
After installing the tutorial apk, I cant update it using mod apk for non root
It always said apk is not installed without any reason
Before or after tutorial... still cant install mod apk over the original or even tutorial apk thus losing the finished tutorial progress

Do anyone know how to solve "apps not installed problem"?
I had tried using tutor mod yet the problem is still persistent, I cant update it using modded apk
Is your device actually rooted? If so, follow this How to install an unsigned APK (ROOT) (Lucky Patcher) - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More! - Yes, the title indicates that it's for Unsigned mods but I promise it works the same for Signed mods. I was having the same issue as you but many years ago. :)

If the above works and you can install the Signed and or Unsigned mod over the Play Store version then you are good to go and don't need to follow below.

If you're not actually rooted (and even if you are) then why aren't you doing this:
- Install from Google Play
- Finish tutorial AND sync to Facebook
- Uninstall Play Store version and install mod version and sync with Facebook, at the very first screen you can Touch Here to Play or whatever it says.

But wait till G-bo updates this mod since the game was just updated today on the Play Store.

My phone is not rooted
The main problem is that I cant even install the mod

But thank you for your help

Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic