This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

At first it worked perfectly but when im promoted my hero my game got freezed and when im relog it said save game corrupted after that im using new acc and this time it said "cant play offline connection error to helix server bla bla bla" eventough my connection was fine and when im using orriginal apk from playstore and it worked perfectly after that back using mod same message again "cant play offline", how to fix it???

Reactions: Guto22
There was an update of 4 MB. The mod doesn't work anymore. It messed the game up for sure, all my characters are deactivated. Even the starting ones. ?

I might be blond but... Is there suppose to be "unlimited" resources that do not deplete and... Once you run out of the standard amount you can do anything. Like helix credits. Once you run out of the amount set in unmodded game you're done.

Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic