Tutorial BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
View attachment 532837
hi,if the apk is split inside an xapk file, what should i do? i search on the internet but other xapk only split the obb and the real apk which contain the lib folder
but in this case the package name apk doesn't contain lib folder, the lib folder is inside the arm64 apk and there's a bunch of config apk like this
do i need to sign each and every one of the apk inside then compile it again into xapk?

lucioarielc

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
Hello thank you first of all, I have a question, I am trying to learn modding with the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, I managed to edit or find better methods that affect damage and life but affect both... in these cases is it better not to learn with this type of games? Or is it actually a simple solution?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Hello thank you first of all, I have a question, I am trying to learn modding with the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, I managed to edit or find better methods that affect damage and life but affect both... in these cases is it better not to learn with this type of games? Or is it actually a simple solution?
That goes above the basics and is called splitting. You split your mod to only work for either the enemy or the player. Easier games have pre-split methods, like they have a damage method for the enemy and a damage method for the player. These kind of games are good for beginners. Games which use the same damage method for enemy and player require advanced modding, such as hooking and not only hex patching (while can be as well done by hex patching but that would be even more complicated then hooking). There you have to find the right method which targets the enemy or the player, for example "isEnemy" and hook it in a way that you use if statements, like if (isEnemy) then damage / 1000 and if (!isEnemy) then damage * 1000.

But as said, that goes above this basic tutorial. You have to go with other tutorials you find in the tutorial section.

• Love
Reactions: lucioarielc

lucioarielc

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
Eso va más allá de lo básico y se llama dividir. Divides tu mod para que solo funcione para el enemigo o el jugador. Los juegos más fáciles tienen métodos pre-divididos, como un método de daño para el enemigo y un método de daño para el jugador. Este tipo de juegos son buenos para principiantes. Los juegos que usan el mismo método de daño para el enemigo y el jugador requieren modificaciones avanzadas, como enganchar y no solo parches hexadecimales (aunque también se puede hacer con parches hexadecimales, pero eso sería aún más complicado que enganchar). Allí tienes que encontrar el método correcto que apunte al enemigo o al jugador, por ejemplo "isEnemy" y engancharlo de manera que uses declaraciones if, como if (isEnemy) then daño / 1000 y if (!isEnemy) entonces daño * 1000.

Pero como dije, eso va más allá de este tutorial básico. Tienes que ir con otros tutoriales que encuentras en la sección de tutoriales.
[/CITA]
Muchas gracias por tu respuesta hermano, entiendo que voy a empezar con otro que encuentra la función dividida así que estoy ganando experiencia ahora estoy por probar con DC Legends que creo que es dividida... puedo ¿Me recomiendas un idioma para empezar a aprender y luego me voy? ¿servir para seguir adelante? Perdón si es una pregunta muy nueva, pero me gustaría ir a buscar un tutorial en mi idioma del idioma que necesito saber para mucho después poder dividir las funciones y gracias nuevamente por tu ayuda maestro.

اسما

Platinian
Nov 8, 2018
الجزائر
hi can someone help me i found two files v7/v8 I read somewhere here in the tutorials that the v8 file should be deleted, but when I deleted it, the game does not work even without modifying it

elementgear

Platinian
Nov 7, 2023
this is really amazing. i already modded City Defense. It was the first game which i modded 4 to 5 days ago, i think

Sirmathiuski

Platinian
Aug 30, 2020
Colombia
Hi i'm wondering if there's a way to mod with mac...and if so what are the names that i need to know, to mod in there, hope someone has tried allready

moddyguy6

Rookie
Mar 24, 2024
SINCE NO ONE IS HELPING ME TO MOD ONE SINGLE APP I HAVE DECIDED TO DO IT BY MYSELF. SO AM I AT THE RIGHT PLACE TO BEGIN WITH ?

Tags
tutorial