Tutorial BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE!

Ikto

Platinian
Dec 14, 2019
Germany
Hay, wenn ich die Zeit habe Modde ich gerade ein Spiel, hab das Prinzip mit den II2cpp mit den Dumpen und HxD, komme ich soweit klar.
Habe es sogar geschafft, was im Spiel zu ändern zb die Diamanten leider konnte ich die nicht nutzen im Spiel. Gibt es für sowas genaueres Tutorial oder muss ich nochmal drauf achten, wo ich was ändere?
Einloggen klappt leider nicht, wegen google play oder facebook aber luckypatcher hab ich auf dem pc natürlich mit nox player.
Wäre über Tipps oder verlinkte Tutorials dankbar.

Nazaret198

Platinian
Aug 11, 2021
Italia
guys I have an apk that I would like to modify by adding the premium forever unfortunately the premium is obtained by paying monthly or annually

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
https://platinmods.com/threads/vide...s-guide-for-ida-modding-on-android-games.449/ this link seems to no longer be working, can i ask for an update?

Reactions: szalikdev

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I modded my first 3 games by the tutorials and the help provided by the fellow members of this community, thank you admin. I would love to mod and join this team.

|| Soul_Reaper ||

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
May 1, 2022
Finding "HACKS!!!"
I saw few outdated mods in approved modder section, can i mod them and upload them here?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I saw few outdated mods in approved modder section, can i mod them and upload them here?
In the testing zone you can post what you want, they are only for test. They wont be public. If you solve the test and get approved modder you will get a message with the detailed rules what is allowed and what not.

ifurgames

Platinian
Jan 26, 2023
Indonesia
Greetings,
I am glad there is a post about this, coz i already tried learn modding a couple years ago and yes my motivation broke that time because of confusing and some hard to understand guide (and no one i can ask).
Your post motivate me to do another try, give me some motivation.

If you or some other one you know may be my chat/message friend to motivate and guide me when i stuck please inform me. Coz the last time i surrender because there is no one to ask for.

I want to learn and become one of the modder in this forum so everyone can enjoy my mod and i can continue learning by modding some games and hope someday i can mod requested game :gif29:

dzvndz

Rookie
May 19, 2023
Vn
I have a game online cocos2d (using lua script), i want to hook to function X at runtime to get return value, can you guide me step to do that, please

PiaPoi

Rookie
Oct 24, 2018
Croatia
1689850638611.png

hi,if the apk is split inside an xapk file, what should i do? i search on the internet but other xapk only split the obb and the real apk which contain the lib folder
but in this case the package name apk doesn't contain lib folder, the lib folder is inside the arm64 apk and there's a bunch of config apk like this
do i need to sign each and every one of the apk inside then compile it again into xapk?

Tags
tutorial