Tutorial BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE!

IVIPOWER

Platinian
May 10, 2021
Unknown
ok, so i want to start modding (yay!) i want to mod a game that i've been playing like a month ago, it seems easy to mod, but its my first time, where should i start? can i mod without the pc?
idc if g-bo answer, someone that can answer, please

randyprinceton

Platinian
Jul 26, 2022
INDONESIA
ok, so i want to start modding (yay!) i want to mod a game that i've been playing like a month ago, it seems easy to mod, but its my first time, where should i start? can i mod without the pc?
idc if g-bo answer, someone that can answer, please
of course, just use MT Manager or something similar to it.
because MT Manager is good enough to use to modify apk directly using cellphones..

HTH :)

IVIPOWER

Platinian
May 10, 2021
Unknown
of course, just use MT Manager or something similar to it.
because MT Manager is good enough to use to modify apk directly using cellphones..

HTH :)
that is to extract apk, but edit them? can we talk for other platform like discord? so i can upload pic according to my questions (i prefer discord)

7heMech

Rookie
Aug 25, 2022
Europe
What if it has this?
1661456678639.png

I saw the reply above with similar files, but how can I mod games like this?
Are there any other files I could edit?

randyprinceton

Platinian
Jul 26, 2022
INDONESIA
What if it has this?
View attachment 444686
I saw the reply above with similar files, but how can I mod games like this?
Are there any other files I could edit?
For me the way to edit the .so file is all the same no special way is needed to do it.
it's just that there are some important things you should know, editing the .so file which is correct, that's all.

in this case, and so far what I've been doing is editing the .so file, it's my choice to choose one of them
1. lib.so
2. libil2cpp.so
3. libmain.so
4. libunity.so

if there's a .so file that looks weird, maybe I'll just take a look. not necessarily for me to make modifications. because it would be a waste of time..

----CMIIW----

Reactions: 7heMech

7heMech

Rookie
Aug 25, 2022
Europe
For me the way to edit the .so file is all the same no special way is needed to do it.
it's just that there are some important things you should know, editing the .so file which is correct, that's all.

in this case, and so far what I've been doing is editing the .so file, it's my choice to choose one of them
1. lib.so
2. libil2cpp.so
3. libmain.so
4. libunity.so

if there's a .so file that looks weird, maybe I'll just take a look. not necessarily for me to make modifications. because it would be a waste of time..

----CMIIW----
I see... But what do the so files contain, and if editing them is not an option what else could I possibly edit to get some results?

randyprinceton

Platinian
Jul 26, 2022
INDONESIA
I see... But what do the so files contain, and if editing them is not an option what else could I possibly edit to get some results?
Unfortunately I can't really answer what you're asking, because I myself just found out that there is such a file..
the best advice from me is, CHOOSE .SO FILE WITH THE LARGEST SIZE. Is a quick way to determine which .so files actually to edit..

Tags
tutorial