Tutorial BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE!

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I have a question: in /lib have 2 folder arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7. In arm64-v8a have libil2cpp.so file inside, but armeabi-v7 no have libil2cpp.so file inside have other file libegret.so. So which file i need to moddify?
Tell me which Game you try to mod. Any Google Playstore or Apkpure link

Reactions: Hakuhaku07

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I have a question: in /lib have 2 folder arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7. In arm64-v8a have libil2cpp.so file inside, but armeabi-v7 no have libil2cpp.so file inside have other file libegret.so. So which file i need to moddify?

That thing is really weird.

I'm pretty sure this will not work, but you could try giving a try to Arm64 libil2cpp.so one. Modding is also about testing; you won't know unless you try yourself.

If something doesn't work, you can always try something else.
If game ends up being too hard, then find something easier.

Hakuhaku07

Rookie
Sep 2, 2019
Viet Nam
That thing is really weird.

I'm pretty sure this will not work, but you could try giving a try to Arm64 libil2cpp.so one. Modding is also about testing; you won't know unless you try yourself.

If something doesn't work, you can always try something else.
If game ends up being too hard, then find something easier.
Yes, i'm try. Thank you!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Tks a lot. But can u give me an idea to a football game? what kind of keyword i should try to find?
There is no general working keywords, every developer can choose freely how he names what. Can be the method you need is named jhjfhgdjhfg or isflyingtomoon.

But of course you can try first to search for things making sense. First you have to get sure there is a class which controls only the enemy, otherwise you would kill your own movement too. That such a class exist is 50/50 chance but there is no chance you will know how to make split mods as you asking here for basics and nobody will teach you that in a comment, you will need to lurk for tutos. However, search a class which makes clear this only effects the enemy, in best case its even called something like opponent_control, enemycontrol or whatever. "AI" is an important keyword as well as it most time effects things controlled by system. High chance you kill your own system controlled players as well but that doesnt matter as if nobody is moving in a football game except of the character you control manually thats already enough to always win.

if you find something like that search for methods like ispassing, ismoving, get_speed, get_runspeed, isrunning, run whatever makes sense and kill this method either by returning 0 or returning ret.

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
There is no general working keywords, every developer can choose freely how he names what. Can be the method you need is named jhjfhgdjhfg or isflyingtomoon.

But of course you can try first to search for things making sense. First you have to get sure there is a class which controls only the enemy, otherwise you would kill your own movement too. That such a class exist is 50/50 chance but there is no chance you will know how to make split mods as you asking here for basics and nobody will teach you that in a comment, you will need to lurk for tutos. However, search a class which makes clear this only effects the enemy, in best case its even called something like opponent_control, enemycontrol or whatever. "AI" is an important keyword as well as it most time effects things controlled by system. High chance you kill your own system controlled players as well but that doesnt matter as if nobody is moving in a football game except of the character you control manually thats already enough to always win.

if you find something like that search for methods like ispassing, ismoving, get_speed, get_runspeed, isrunning, run whatever makes sense and kill this method either by returning 0 or returning ret.
I love u so much 💋

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam

I tried 1 week but cant mod any value, 2 week ago i can mod opponent's score to -9 by gameguadiran to win, but then they fixed it.

Now, when i mod like that again, it worked in match, but match's result no work.
I learned to mod il2cpp, learn c++ code, to mod something like: dumb opponent, mod score, mod opponent's goalkeeper height to 0,...but they no work.

Pls check it out once, and talk to me: what value can mod, or help me mod or this game cant mod. I would be very grateful. Pls 😒

UFC - Siêu Sao Bóng Đá - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps a version of ultimate football club from global version

PS: if u want me donate or something like that let's talk to me by chat 😭

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I tried 1 week but cant mod any value, 2 week ago i can mod opponent's score to -9 by gameguadiran to win, but then they fixed it.

Now, when i mod like that again, it worked in match, but match's result no work.
I learned to mod il2cpp, learn c++ code, to mod something like: dumb opponent, mod score, mod opponent's goalkeeper height to 0,...but they no work.

Pls check it out once, and talk to me: what value can mod, or help me mod or this game cant mod. I would be very grateful. Pls 😒

UFC - Siêu Sao Bóng Đá - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps a version of ultimate football club from global version

PS: if u want me donate or something like that let's talk to me by chat 😭
that most likely means they made the result serversided which means you have 0 chance to mod it, as well we do have 0 chance

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
[QUOTE = "G-Bo ッ, bài đăng: 2382718, thành viên: 1"]
điều đó rất có thể có nghĩa là họ đã đưa ra kết quả nằm trên máy chủ, có nghĩa là bạn có 0 cơ hội để sửa đổi nó, cũng như chúng tôi cũng có 0 cơ hội
[/QUOTE]

But u cant mod other data. Plsssssssss

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
that most likely means they made the result serversided which means you have 0 chance to mod it, as well we do have 0 chance
in match in turn off wifi and play, but when finish match i turn on wifi, the result i mod still not work.
pls check it out once 😭

Eren1002

Rookie
Sep 11, 2021
India
I tried to mod what's your hidden power and after installing the apk ( non root ) it didn't display anything except white screen and buttons.

Tags
tutorial