PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Any idea why it crashed? I have rooted bluestack. Already patch signatures, etc... Installed successfully but when i tryto enter the game, its just blackscreen and it crashes. Hope someone will help

Any idea why it crashed? I have rooted bluestack. Already patch signatures, etc... Installed successfully but when i tryto enter the game, its just blackscreen and it crashes. Hope someone will help
try reopen the game, i also have that problem but will ok after many times reopen or restart the emulator

Thank you. Absolutely love this it helps increase my clear times but I noticed I crash a significant amount. Is this normal for anyone else or could I just have a bad install and try again?

Thank you. Absolutely love this it helps increase my clear times but I noticed I crash a significant amount. Is this normal for anyone else or could I just have a bad install and try again?
I get a stupid amount of crashing while emulating on PC, not sure about using an old rooted phone...

r u guys able to pypass the high stages that required pen and acc ? or do we have to increase them to pass the stage? it only happen in stages like 3-35 and 3-50 in every chapter the stage 25 and 50 i have to get the required pen and acc to pass it th rest of the rest of the satges aside from 25 and 50 i can pass them all with no need of pen or acc

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic