PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

So does anyone manage to auto clear without the 2 sec delay at higher stages without getting stage failed? my main account sits at 20-50 and i can auto clear only with 2 sec delay even if i clear the stage without mod first. In the other hand my alt account sits at 8-50 and i can farm with 0 sec delay. Any ideas?

So does anyone manage to auto clear without the 2 sec delay at higher stages without getting stage failed? my main account sits at 20-50 and i can auto clear only with 2 sec delay even if i clear the stage without mod first. In the other hand my alt account sits at 8-50 and i can farm with 0 sec delay. Any ideas?

You can't use Auto clear 1 sec or 0 sec mode over 14-50 stage because server check your clear time after the stage.

Reactions: olethros
Some stages and dungeons cant be cleared. Why tho? Do I need more PEN? or do I smth wrong. Cant clear 12-25 for example

Some stages and dungeons cant be cleared. Why tho? Do I need more PEN? or do I smth wrong. Cant clear 12-25 for example
Yes, you need more PEN. Since you can only force your progress approximately 1/3 of your initial PEN.
i.e if you have 50k PEN the you'd most likely stuck at stage/dungeon that requires 65k-70k PEN.
that said, if you want to progress it is recommended to use "1shot skill" rather than clear wave. Because clear wave is only applicable for online farming.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic