This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

just tried to mod no ads is working, god mode is working, no skill cd is working but one shot and wave clear is not working for me, it dosent one shot or fast clear the wave and im at 11-14

just tried to mod no ads is working, god mode is working, no skill cd is working but one shot and wave clear is not working for me, it dosent one shot or fast clear the wave and im at 11-14
100% working

follow these

above 11-50 stages you need to fulfill ALL of these conditions:
1. Clear time is above 8s (below 12s is risky)
2. PEN is at the very least 70% of the stage requirement (even with MOD)

Reactions: rolabmod_99
100% working

follow these

i have higher pen that it ask for but it dosent do anything to wave, not one shot skill only god mode, tried in dungeon but only no cd and godmode

100% working

follow these

look at this, fast wave is not starting nor one shot

I'm trying to install the unsigned apk with rooted Bluestacks 5, Nougat 64 and it always throws up the ''File is corrupted'' when trying to install everytime.

I'm trying to install the unsigned apk with rooted Bluestacks 5, Nougat 64 and it always throws up the ''File is corrupted'' when trying to install everytime.
you need to use lucky patcher to patch the android and it will work, my problem is that wave clear is not working for me

yea i set it at 5 seconds per wave and now is working to be super safe i just let it go 17 seconds per lvl, i have a question what about other places? like rank up, dungeons and other things can i abuse the mod there?
it still the same in adventure you need 70% pen and ACU

im stuck at stage 14-50 even with mod i cant go over it, i have more pen that i need for green color, do i need to grind till i get enough power to finish without mod? do all stages at 50 are like this? (15-50;16-50;17-50.. etc?)

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic