This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

The Mobirix screen comes on, then waits for a while on the white screen and shuts down, so I'm sick of it. Is the mod broken? are we doing it wrong? how and in what way do employees work

The Mobirix screen comes on, then waits for a while on the white screen and shuts down, so I'm sick of it. Is the mod broken? are we doing it wrong? how and in what way do employees work
cant give u an answer for that because i dont know, but i feel u, i can tell u it realy works without crash on blue stacks5 rooted from txt, lucky patch, so u can try that if u want to use it

cant give u an answer for that because i dont know, but i feel u, i can tell u it realy works without crash on blue stacks5 rooted from txt, lucky patch, so u can try that if u want to use it

I used bts tweaker still the same error thing happens, what is the root method you mentioned as txt?

I used bts tweaker still the same error thing happens, what is the root method you mentioned as txt?
search above comments page 40 50 of comments some people poseted a writed guide on how to download and root bluestacks 5 and etc

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic