Not Working [Bleach game] Crossing boundary (Early Access) Ver. 3.0.0 MOD MENU APK | 1 hit kill | God mode | No mana cost | Unlock auto mode

So I've figured out how to do everything but I get into the game and try to log in it says authorization failed but I have my account linked with Facebook(since it works since the old game) got a fix to how I can go about logging in?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong I download the app from the app from store to download the obb and put a x into it, delete playstore version and then install mod apk, but when I open the app it crashes every time(I also can't change the obb file name from the app store version because my files app says I can't rename it) and I've tried deleting and redownloading to stop the crashes but doesn't work
How did you fix this problem?

Please update as soon as your able game been updated for about 3 days now but right now we are still able to play the game without doing so but who knows how long that'll last

Tags Tags
crossing boundary (early access) crossing boundary (early access) cheat crossing boundary (early access) hack crossing boundary (early access) mod apk