Not Working Death Road to Canada v1.8.1 MOD APK

jaypaisen

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 16, 2021
Mars
You want to unlock/upgrade everything including the unome shop?
I think I can do that, but I don't have the time or the resources cause I've been modding this game in a computershop (cause I'm poor and I dont have high spec phone)
if you want, I can share you my updated modded game, but it has high damage and unli food/fuel but you can Unlock everything including the in gnome shop in the Unlocks menu

burntkdown

Platinian
Nov 27, 2022
🇮🇳
I think I can do that, but I don't have the time or the resources cause I've been modding this game in a computershop (cause I'm poor and I dont have high spec phone)
if you want, I can share you my updated modded game, but it has high damage and unli food/fuel but you can Unlock everything including the in gnome shop in the Unlocks menu
Please will you provide that MOD of yours😍

Tagapagaligatasa

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 18, 2020
Philippines
Can you add bullets mod? Haha thanks

jaypaisen

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 16, 2021
Mars

jaypaisen

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 16, 2021
Mars
what bullets? like having 999 when you buy at Trades?
I think I can't do it cause as what I've remembered, the values in bullets/ammo is not the same with the values in fuel and food
but I'll try if I can, but don't hope that I will cause I don't have extra money to rent a PC hahaha

jaypaisen

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 16, 2021
Mars
I think it's not supported on your phone,
My Samsung J6 can run the game but it's a bit laggy due to low specs
But if you can provide me an apk that can support your phone, I think I can tweak the files and add the mod you want. But I don't know when I can do that due to lack of time and proper equipment (PC)

Tagapagaligatasa

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 18, 2020
Philippines
But if you can provide me an apk that can support your phone, I think I can tweak the files and add the mod you want. But I don't know when I can do that due to lack of time and proper equipment (PC) [Hidden content]
Dude be a modder there are many of us that will surely support and like your works

jaypaisen

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 16, 2021
Mars
Dude be a modder there are many of us that will surely support and like your works
I don't know how, hahaha but I'll try. I just don't have that resources to be a modder(heck I don't even know how to create a thread here), I just code for fun of all and for learning experience

burntkdown

Platinian
Nov 27, 2022
🇮🇳
But if you can provide me an apk that can support your phone, I think I can tweak the files and add the mod you want. But I don't know when I can do that due to lack of time and proper equipment (PC) [Hidden content]
My A13 supports FULL-GAME patched version but not supporting MODDED version.
V1.8.1 FULL-PATCHED: DR2C-v1-8-1-patched
HOPE U WILL DO BEST!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Tags
day 10 month 05 working jrptt [mw] - valentina ^_^