Outdated Dreamdale - Fairy Adventure Ver. 1.0.26 MOD APK | Resources Drop Multiplier | Unlimited Currency | UNLIMITED STORAGE | NO ADS |

DannyPt

Platinian
Nov 24, 2017
Is there any chance of getting this mod that just makes the game fully ad free? No unlimited resources/money etc... just absolutely no ads. I want to play and enjoy the game as is. Just without ANY ads. Thanks.
You can add the adguard dns so you won't have any ads.
But this would also mean missing the free crystals which I was thinking that this mod would give without watching the ads, but for me it isn't getting any ad for it

DannyPt

Platinian
Nov 24, 2017
hi @AkoSiLodiken
is it possible to remove the pop up to connect to a network when we are playing it offline?
Since the ads are no longer a problem, that it would be a good change for the game

Tags
akosilodiken dreamdale dreamdale - fairy adventure dreamdale - fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale - fairy adventure cheat dreamdale - fairy adventure hack dreamdale - fairy adventure mod dreamdale akosilodiken dreamdale apk dreamdale cheat dreamdale fairy adventure akosilodiken dreamdale fairy adventure cheat dreamdale fairy adventure hack dreamdale fairy adventure menu dreamdale fairy adventure mod dreamdale hack dreamdale mod lodiken moddedbyakosilodiken