This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Ensemble Stars Music Ver. 2.5.6787 MOD Menu APK | Always Perfect | Always Great | Always Good | Auto Play

Post number 29 has been selected as best answered.

Ah, no, I still need help. Sometimes I get all "miss", and I don't understand why. For example, when I forgot to turn on mod (set it to 2), and seeing MISS, if I toggle it to set 2, and even restart a level, it doesn't help at all. And when reload the game, and set "2" in main menu, I also get all MISS. What's wrong?

I recently got a Samsung S24 Ultra and I can't install the game on it, I've tried installing the file from both links. Instead, I receive a message, "App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone". However, the original from Google Play is able to install and play just fine. Is it possible to get this working on a newer phone?

Dear GNaFF team, I know it's been a long time since someone else made a request to put a mod for the Ensemble Stars JP version but hasn't happened yet. But for this month, there is a special event that I really want to participate and I want to be dedicated in grinding. Just as you updated the English version and china version, I wish to request the JP version. It's version is 1.0.142. It's a big event that will be held next week, so I hope you'll be able to mod it.

Tags Tags
ensemble stars music ensemble stars music mod ensemble stars music platinmods music music sim