P PARFENAX Rookie Sep 10, 2026 #217 HeavenSenpai said: You totally nailed it—it was worth the wait. I even lost my arm during the game because I forgot to equip the knife and lost the coin flip. If you have more time to add additional features, that would be amazing! Click to expand... Hey how this link thing works thanks in advance for your reply
HeavenSenpai said: You totally nailed it—it was worth the wait. I even lost my arm during the game because I forgot to equip the knife and lost the coin flip. If you have more time to add additional features, that would be amazing! Click to expand... Hey how this link thing works thanks in advance for your reply
A abudlhallik Platinian Friday at 7:06 PM #219 lolakulu said: It was hard but worth the time. Also I checked playing, damage will mostly ONE HIT enemy so nicely done. Click to expand... hell
lolakulu said: It was hard but worth the time. Also I checked playing, damage will mostly ONE HIT enemy so nicely done. Click to expand... hell