Open Request FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

Sinrion

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
So if you can change your clear time and max dmg dealt for a stage to get a better rank. Just search for your mission time in seconds eg. 2 mins and 4seconds is 64 seconds and search via float instead of 4 bytes. Also at the end of the mission once you clear it you can see the mission result and search for the max dmg dealt. On your next retry after you search it look for the one that reverts back to 0 and increases with your biggest damage and change it to a high value. With these 2 values you should at least get a mission result of 'A'.
Since the end score gets determined by Highest DMG in a Single attack, damage taken, time spend and a few others (shown via the magnifier at the results screen).

Would it be possible to manipulate 3/4 of these values for a fight to get a S clear all the time?

feibao

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
what's the best tactic in Crisis Dungeon Very Hard since it's can't hack the HP, any other way?

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Since the end score gets determined by Highest DMG in a Single attack, damage taken, time spend and a few others (shown via the magnifier at the results screen).

Would it be possible to manipulate 3/4 of these values for a fight to get a S clear all the time?
I only could change 2 of them if someone knows how to change a 3rd then yes you can get s ranks

feibao

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
basically I tried:
1) I able to change statima = no luck
2) I able to change required statimas before start a fight to 0 = no luck (server error return to title screen)
3) I able change earned statimas tonic to 99 but when apply server error

hope we all figure out a way to hack the statimas

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Can anyone find the stamina address?
I personally haven't found it yet, but it seems to be a lot is server side including this. So there's only so much we can do with CE sadly. I do believe there's a little more we could do with it but thats yet to be discovered.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Has anyone been able to figure out a way to keep the stat growth edits during dungeons? I thought I had a solution last night but it didn't work...
I figured since you can leave a battle midway by exiting the game all together or if it disconnects, that upon returning you can resume from where you left off in that battle, with the game even allowing you to edit your party before jumping back in. Knowing this, in dungeons you have an option to pause the progress and exit the game, suspending the session. So I thought OH I could do one fight, the stats reset, but then do this and in the party menu just use recommend and itll put it back to the modded amount (so long as you keep it frozen). Turns out suspending a dungeon and returning doesnt take you to the party menu before heading back in... So it doesnt work and Im sad because I thought I had a eureka moment lol.

If anyone else can figure it out, that'll be great. Other than that we can still just edit HP & ATB each fight (which can be a pain after a while, more so the ATB as the HP is quick and simple).

Hope you all have a nice day o/

lucasalvarez

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 9, 2021
argentina
basically I tried:
1) I able to change statima = no luck
2) I able to change required statimas before start a fight to 0 = no luck (server error return to title screen)
3) I able change earned statimas tonic to 99 but when apply server error

hope we all figure out a way to hack the statimas
again? ITS SERVER SIDED.....

feibao

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
Has anyone been able to figure out a way to keep the stat growth edits during dungeons? I thought I had a solution last night but it didn't work...
I figured since you can leave a battle midway by exiting the game all together or if it disconnects, that upon returning you can resume from where you left off in that battle, with the game even allowing you to edit your party before jumping back in. Knowing this, in dungeons you have an option to pause the progress and exit the game, suspending the session. So I thought OH I could do one fight, the stats reset, but then do this and in the party menu just use recommend and itll put it back to the modded amount (so long as you keep it frozen). Turns out suspending a dungeon and returning doesnt take you to the party menu before heading back in... So it doesnt work and Im sad because I thought I had a eureka moment lol.

If anyone else can figure it out, that'll be great. Other than that we can still just edit HP & ATB each fight (which can be a pain after a while, more so the ATB as the HP is quick and simple).

I tried your way before and got disappointed lol.
modify HP and ATB during fight not work in Very Hard mode because the enemy is quite strong, mostly killed you in 2 hits.
Still figuring out a way

Sep 23, 2023
Crazy thought - could we not use CE to emulate the server somehow.
Or using a DNS change on our computers simulate the server (a bit like how people can redownload the now delisted P.T off PSN if you bought it before)?

Changing random numbers and values is getting me no where lol

saelidy770

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023

What I do is every time you finish a battle, pause the dungeon, then go to Party -> Solo Party -> tap the Rcmd. Party again. It will be put back into the modded amount, and then you can resume the dungeon again. It's annoying that you have to keep pausing the dungeon but it's worth it to get S+.

Reactions: feibao

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Guaranteed S rank for any non crisis dungeon and non coop stages:

Requires changing the Timer, damage taken and 1 hit max damage.

*You need to bring only 1 party member instead of your usual 3.*

For timer:
Current battle time can be found in the pause menu mid battle under "Battle Info" tab. Scan time based on seconds. eg. 2mins and 40 seconds is 160 seconds. Search via float instead of 4 bytes. Keep on searching until you find 2 addresses after running the battle for a while and then pausing. Save and freeze them at 0. Once you repeat the stage or retry you will see the true address that needs to be frozen and can just freeze that one instead.

For damage taken:
Get the value of damage taken when you pause the menu mid battle. Scan via exact value and 4 bytes. Keep on searching after taking some damage.
*For some reason this value is different when having multiple party members and cannot be searched when having more than 1 party member that is why i prefaced on having only 1 party member.
There should be only 1 remaining address after searching for awhile. Change and freeze the value at the address to 0.

For 1 hit max damage:
Cannot be viewed in the pause menu battle info.
You either have to keep track of it mid battle by remembering what the highest damage your character inflicted in the battle and then keep scanning until you only have 1 address.
You can also clear the battle then just get the value from the mission result screen, then on your next retry or run just scan for 0 since it should go back down to 0 since you are starting a new run and then scanning for your next damage that you have dealt to the enemy.
Once you find the value just change it to like 99999 or something.
Although i feel as though you do not really need to change the 1 hit max damage to get an 'S' rank and mostly only need to change the timer and the damage taken to get at least an 'S' rank.

Reactions: lewdbotty

Sinrion

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
Guaranteed S rank for any non crisis dungeon and non coop stages:

Requires changing the Timer, damage taken and 1 hit max damage.

*You need to bring only 1 party member instead of your usual 3.*

For timer:
Current battle time can be found in the pause menu mid battle under "Battle Info" tab. Scan time based on seconds. eg. 2mins and 40 seconds is 160 seconds. Search via float instead of 4 bytes. Keep on searching until you find 2 addresses after running the battle for a while and then pausing. Save and freeze them at 0. Once you repeat the stage or retry you will see the true address that needs to be frozen and can just freeze that one instead.

For damage taken:
Get the value of damage taken when you pause the menu mid battle. Scan via exact value and 4 bytes. Keep on searching after taking some damage.
*For some reason this value is different when having multiple party members and cannot be searched when having more than 1 party member that is why i prefaced on having only 1 party member.
There should be only 1 remaining address after searching for awhile. Change and freeze the value at the address to 0.

For 1 hit max damage:
Cannot be viewed in the pause menu battle info.
You either have to keep track of it mid battle by remembering what the highest damage your character inflicted in the battle and then keep scanning until you only have 1 address.
You can also clear the battle then just get the value from the mission result screen, then on your next retry or run just scan for 0 since it should go back down to 0 since you are starting a new run and then scanning for your next damage that you have dealt to the enemy.
Once you find the value just change it to like 99999 or something.
Although i feel as though you do not really need to change the 1 hit max damage to get an 'S' rank and mostly only need to change the timer and the damage taken to get at least an 'S' rank.
It does show a score at the end too for each of the contributed stats.

You need to get 10.000 if I recall right for S Rank.

Battle Clear is usually 1500
1 Hit Damage Max is around 1400-1600 (maybe slightly higher, if done more damage).
Damage Taken is around 3000- 3400 depending on fight and damage taken of course.
Battle Time is around 3000-5000 for a usually "normal to fast clear" (anywhere between 1 to 3 minutes).

So the getting a good Damage Taken and Battle Time (in the S Rank Scoring of 3300 and 5000 points for 8300) with the Normal Battle Clear is close to S Rank already (9800).

Basically any Damage Done (and the very low Weakness / Sigil Scores of like 200 each) pushes you instantly above 10000 score.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
It does show a score at the end too for each of the contributed stats.

You need to get 10.000 if I recall right for S Rank.

Battle Clear is usually 1500
1 Hit Damage Max is around 1400-1600 (maybe slightly higher, if done more damage).
Damage Taken is around 3000- 3400 depending on fight and damage taken of course.
Battle Time is around 3000-5000 for a usually "normal to fast clear" (anywhere between 1 to 3 minutes).

So the getting a good Damage Taken and Battle Time (in the S Rank Scoring of 3300 and 5000 points for 8300) with the Normal Battle Clear is close to S Rank already (9800).

Basically any Damage Done (and the very low Weakness / Sigil Scores of like 200 each) pushes you instantly above 10000 score.
True that is why i stated that it might not be necessary to modify the 1 hit max damage and you only need to change the damage taken and the total time.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
I'm wondering if since you can modify our character's hp if we can change the enemies stats mid battle such as the enemies' hp etc but i have not had any luck with it.

Sinrion

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
I'm wondering if since you can modify our character's hp if we can change the enemies stats mid battle such as the enemies' hp etc but i have not had any luck with it.
Probably is a way (or atleast to get a 99999 DMG Hit basically), question is how to find this (or how people find those things in other Games, when there is no directly visible Attack / DMG Stat to search for).

What would be enough for me now tho, since we can alter Clear Time and DMG Taken (Safe S Rank) a way to also get 9999 HP without searching it every battle again more or less, so you could just set Clear time to 2 minutes (if you wanna make it look legit) and a low DMG Taken with infinite HP and just Auto Retry missions for farming Very Hard Summons and like.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Is it possible to view the video?
OMG no risk of ban ??
Probably is a way (or atleast to get a 99999 DMG Hit basically), question is how to find this (or how people find those things in other Games, when there is no directly visible Attack / DMG Stat to search for).

What would be enough for me now tho, since we can alter Clear Time and DMG Taken (Safe S Rank) a way to also get 9999 HP without searching it every battle again more or less, so you could just set Clear time to 2 minutes (if you wanna make it look legit) and a low DMG Taken with infinite HP and just Auto Retry missions for farming Very Hard Summons and like.
If one knows the Enemies HP Amount it is easy.

If nothing is known:

● Search for Unknown Value
● Hit Boss once
● Search "Value decreased by (amount of your dmg to the Boss)

Repeat until you find Boss HP, make it 1 and hes done with the next hit.

Idk if it will work, but it should, didnt test it.

This method is how to find stuff you dont know the initial value of.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
If one knows the Enemies HP Amount it is easy.

If nothing is known:

● Search for Unknown Value
● Hit Boss once
● Search "Value decreased by (amount of your dmg to the Boss)

Repeat until you find Boss HP, make it 1 and hes done with the next hit.

Idk if it will work, but it should, didnt test it.

This method is how to find stuff you dont know the initial value of.
hmm didn't know of that method kinda newish to using CE. been trying to search via values between x and y.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Guys i found a trick to make stathack work in criti dungeons etc.

Just swap main character to someone else while in battle.

The stathack wont be gone this way, enjoy ez wins xD

• Wow
Reactions: Gilgameshofgaia
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy VII | MoD | Paid | Full Game | 1.0.29.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 77
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Android Playstation Emulators 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III (3D REMAKE) v2.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 20
C Open Request FINAL FANTASY VI ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Pantatbabi Open Request FINAL FANTASY BE:WOTV ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ディシディアファイナルファンタジー オペラオムニア Ver. 1.82.0 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 59
Yaskashije Not Working DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Ver. 1.35.1 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 124
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY (Pixel Remaster) Ver. 1.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Free Purchases | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Menu [God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 48
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years Ver. 1.0.11 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 122
카트마스터즈 Open Request Final Fantasy XV: War for Eos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
G Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS v1.1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 17
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Aligames (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Aligames) Ver. 2.7.4 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 273
Yaskashije Outdated 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Bilibili (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Bilibili) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 279
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Final Guild : Fantasy RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY IV v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 26
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy III 3D - Remake | MoD | Paid | Full Game | .2.0.1.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 43
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection Android Playstation Emulators 1
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy III Android Playstation Emulators 6
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy II Android Playstation Emulators 3
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 4
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Tactics -The War of the Lions Android Playstation Emulators 23
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Dissidia 012 - Duodecim Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 10
summery999 Open Request DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA iOS REQUEST SECTION 8
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v6.2 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 12
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY v5.5 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 33
B Open Request FINAL FANTASY III ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G-Bo ッ Outdated Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (JP) Ver. 8.0.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | Burst Limit, Summon & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yeowang FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY最終幻想 覺醒 Ver. 1.17.3 TW MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 146
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING SE Authorize 3D ARPG Ver. 1.19.0 CN-EN (SEA) MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 135
V Not Working FINAL FANTASY: Пробуждение Ver. 1.19.2 MOD Menu APK | Auto Kill Enemy | God Mode | No Skill CD Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
Yeowang Outdated Final Fantasy Awakening PT&ES Ver. 1.19.1 MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 152
L Open Request final fantasy record keeper 6.0.1 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING 3D ARPG Lisensi Resmi SE Ver. 1.17.0 [15.01.19] INDO-EN MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 388
T Open Request Final Fantasy Awakening SE Licensed for iOS iOS REQUEST SECTION 6
DaRealPanDa Outdated Final Chronicle (Fantasy RPG) Ver. 2.5.6.1 MOD MENU APK | One Hit | God Mode | No Ads Outdated PMT Android MODs 82
Yeowang Not Working FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING-AR v1.13.1 MOD MENU | MEGA MOD Outdated PMT Android MODs 182
Sidchan Open Request FINAL FANTASY XV : A NEW EMPIRE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
G OA [Shared] NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend - 『NTR冒険者リエナ~狙われ彼女と小さな彼~』v1.01 Final MOD K Age Restricted Games 23
G OA [Shared] NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~ v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
taha43 AOS APP ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones v8.38.1 [Final] [Subscribed] Untested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.18.0.71850310 [Final] [Vip] Untested Android Apps 3
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Innkeeper v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Alley: Shadow of the Past vEp.1 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fatal Countdown - immoral List of Desires Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 159
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.17.0.71750910 [Final] [Vip] Tested Android Apps 6
B PMT FREE MOD Final 5: Survival! Ver. 3.6.08 MOD Menu APK | Game Speed Modifier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14