FREE MOD Grim Quest - Old School RPG Ver. 1.4.14 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |No Ads |All Upgrades

TatsumaYakoshi

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Mar 2, 2019
Your Package Installer
oc-dTosSzMxdbACdDo6-CPzvsF6aym6WT_cQe8gGTYiwl=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Grim Quest - Old School RPG
Game Version: 1.4.14
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Lots of Currency
2. No Ads
3. All Upgrades

Screenshot:

Screenshot_2022.09.28_23.54.51.758.png

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

Suryujin

Platinian
Dec 20, 2020
Somewhere
@TatsumaYakoshi, how do you get the money? And what upgrades?

Everytime I delete my old save, any new game is replaced by the deleted one with 3m+ (I think it was 3m+ gold, the mod from before). All upgrades are level/MSQ/cash locked.

On the upside... I don't get ads, but adguard probably blocks those as well, so I can't confirm that no ads works or doesn't (isn't really the problem either).

Reactions: shanelim20

TatsumaYakoshi

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Mar 2, 2019
Your Package Installer
OTE="Suryujin, post: 3261755, member: 1910084"]
@TatsumaYakoshi, how do you get the money? And what upgrades?

Everytime I delete my old save, any new game is replaced by the deleted one with 3m+ (I think it was 3m+ gold, the mod from before). All upgrades are level/MSQ/cash locked.

On the upside... I don't get ads, but adguard probably blocks those as well, so I can't confirm that no ads works or doesn't (isn't really the problem either).
[/QUOTE]

Install apk and load the save with my name

Suryujin

Platinian
Dec 20, 2020
Somewhere
Install apk and load the save with my name
I'm getting a headache.

I deleted the saves and restarted the game.
No saves.

Then I've "updated" the game with the one I've downloaded from the OP and started the game.
Again, no saves.

Finally I've uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game and after starting it... my old Lvl 3 Day 6 with 3m+ gold is back and no other saves...

Would exporting your save into a file and me importing it into my game work?

TatsumaYakoshi

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Mar 2, 2019
Your Package Installer
I'm getting a headache.

I deleted the saves and restarted the game.
No saves.

Then I've "updated" the game with the one I've downloaded from the OP and started the game.
Again, no saves.

Finally I've uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game and after starting it... my old Lvl 3 Day 6 with 3m+ gold is back and no other saves...

Would exporting your save into a file and me importing it into my game work?
Try turning your internet off after installing it's possible cloud saving could be restoring your save, automatically I didn't have a save or played the game before and the mod works on multiple devices for me and upgrades are the paid upgrades

Sorry for your frustrations, but the only thing I could think of is the internet connection restoring your save.

Last edited:

Suryujin

Platinian
Dec 20, 2020
Somewhere
Try turning your internet off after installing it's possible cloud saving could be restoring your save, automatically I didn't have a save or played the game before and the mod works on multiple devices for me and upgrades are the paid upgrades

Sorry for your frustrations, but the only thing I could think of is the internet connection restoring your save.
You're right, it's cloud saving. Now I've got the save with your name. Thanks for your help with that one and NP, if I had used my head a little more, I might have made the same guess... I can't exactly blame you for that. ;P

Also about the upgrades. Does the "all upgrades" refer to one pack of the consumables and the upgrade stones each once (8 items, filling inventory on start) or is there something else unlocked (which I might have missed, like the cloud saving)?

Because the game keeps failing to connect to the play store (the game's not configured to make purchases) and those two packs once wouldn't reallly be called all upgrades.

Did maybe the inventory limit mess something up, causing any additional items to be lost?

...Or does the game need a LP install (I think I remember we had something PMT specific flying around, because some games needed that for free purchases)?

TatsumaYakoshi

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Mar 2, 2019
Your Package Installer
You're right, it's cloud saving. Now I've got the save with your name. Thanks for your help with that one and NP, if I had used my head a little more, I might have made the same guess... I can't exactly blame you for that. ;P

Also about the upgrades. Does the "all upgrades" refer to one pack of the consumables and the upgrade stones each once (8 items, filling inventory on start) or is there something else unlocked (which I might have missed, like the cloud saving)?

Because the game keeps failing to connect to the play store (the game's not configured to make purchases) and those two packs once wouldn't reallly be called all upgrades.

Did maybe the inventory limit mess something up, causing any additional items to be lost?

...Or does the game need a LP install (I think I remember we had something PMT specific flying around, because some games needed that for free purchases)?
It won't connect to play store due to it being modded and signed all upgrades refer to all the purchasable packs being purchased, forget what all those contain if you don't have a lot of stuff it could be limited by inventory yes, wasn't something I looked into, sorry you ran into issues didn't know the game had a cloud lol..

Suryujin

Platinian
Dec 20, 2020
Somewhere
It won't connect to play store due to it being modded and signed all upgrades refer to all the purchasable packs being purchased, forget what all those contain if you don't have a lot of stuff it could be limited by inventory yes, wasn't something I looked into, sorry you ran into issues didn't know the game had a cloud lol..
Even fully upgraded the inventory wouldn't be able to hold all items from the store, even if you were to buy each package only once (20 max inventory and 25 items from the store).

But if you add only the manifestation device, that would work. Because that one allows you to get any item as many times as you want, which would include the ones from the other packages and only take up one slot by itself.

Nor did I know about the cloud saving, but that's better than a my save turning unto a particularly persistent zombie save... as funny as that may sound, lol.

Edit: Typos.

Jacon0870

Rookie
Apr 6, 2018
America
Doesn't work, I don't see a save file and the app opens with an error saying something about not being able to restore internal files.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Open Request Grim Soul: Survival Quest RPG iOS REQUEST SECTION 26
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? Ver.0.1.7 [18+] Age Restricted Games 31
Krauss Broken Link [Hosted Games] The Grim and I 1.0.11 Unlocked Approved MODs Waiting For Update 12
R Open Request The Grim and I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Grim Face Clown v2.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Grim Defender - Castle & Tower Defense v1.74 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Blue_fluffy_cat OA [Shared] The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! (18+) APK Age Restricted Games 1196
F4OST PMT VIP MOD Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival Ver. 4.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | ~30 Features | VIP, EXP, Crafting, Building & more! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
F4OST VIP MOD Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 193
G Shared [Tested] Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.27.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Idle Quest: Epic Adventure v1.0.26 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Usogui ☆ FREE MOD Pixel Tribe: Viking Kingdom v0.3.1 MOD MENU APK | Stat Multiplier | Quest Reward Multiplier | Free Shop Items and more ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 17
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Quest Hunter v1.1.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Magic Quest v1.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
san 1111 OA [Shared] Claire's Quest [18+] v0.25.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
G Shared [Tested] Quest Slayer v1.0.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
E Open Request Pocket Quest: Merge RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
san 1111 OA [Shared] Claire’s Quest [18+] v0.25.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Usogui ☆ FREE MOD Idle Quest v1.0.25 MOD APK | Free Hero upgrade | Free summon GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 12
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Alchemy Quest ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Idle Quest v1.0.18 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Dash Quest 2 v1.4.07 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Troll Face Quest Sports Puzzle v222.30.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Troll Face Quest: Horror v222.30.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Vahn's Quest ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
B PMT FREE MOD Dungeon Quest -seeker- Ver. 1.1.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 55
TigerOMs Shared [Tested] Bubble Tale - Bunny Quest v4.7.2 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Dungeon Quest -seeker- v1.0.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 勇者鬥惡龍 怪物仙境 SUPER LIGHT (Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light) Ver. 8.3.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Massive Damage] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 77
A Open Request Pixel Quest RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Hidden Objects: Puzzle Quest Ver. 1.7.32 MOD APK | Unlimited Hints Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Raven's Quest [18+] v1.3.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
T Open Request Pokemon Quest (Chinese version) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Futa Quest [18+] v1.45 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 52
KevinF3r OA [Shared] My Sex Quest [18+] v0.16c MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [18+] v0.6.2a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Peasant's Quest [18+] v2.91 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 57
4 Open Request Clash Quest ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Dino Quest: Dig Dinosaur Game v1.8.19 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Pocket Quest: Merge RPG v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
G Shared [Tested] Cinema Panic 2: Cooking Quest v2.11.29A MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Call of Dungeon: Devil's Quest v1.001 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Y Open Request DRAGON QUEST VIII ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
JokerArt FREE MOD Beast Hunt Quest: Horror Games Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
G Shared [Tested] Mystery Fortress-Devil's Quest v1.1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS Ver. 1.1.0 MOD MENU APK | God mode | Free crafting | Don't subtract items | DLC unlocked EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 177
Yaskashije Outdated ドラゴンクエスト ダイの大冒険 -魂の絆- (DQ Dai: A Hero’s Bonds JP) Ver. 1.11.0 Mod Menu [God Mode | Attack Multiplier] Outdated PMT Android MODs 57
Yaskashije Outdated DQ Dai: A Hero’s Bonds Ver. 1.11.0 Mod Menu [God Mode | Attack Multiplier] Outdated PMT Android MODs 354
G Shared [Tested] Driving Island: Delivery Quest v1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Mine Quest 2: RPG Mining Game v2.2.22 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5