Tutorial Hacking Unity Games with .Net Reflector (Assembly-CSharp.dll Hacking)

Sfjvid1

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
Mate try this I not get a good link for .net reflector yet it's a dnspy core version.. well try to if u already not have a issue with updating window try any version of dnspy according to ur system .. but I prefer netcore version
0xd4d/dnSpy
.net reflector crack i have but i forget the link of .net reflector i was not able to focus on learning about app bcz of i get a my own problems so i forget about the link of .net reflector well the version i have that's a net reflector 10.1 google it

• Love
Reactions: pillowbasher

pillowbasher

Platinian
Aug 4, 2019
Philippines
Mate try this I not get a good link for .net reflector yet it's a dnspy core version.. well try to if u already not have a issue with updating window try any version of dnspy according to ur system .. but I prefer netcore version
0xd4d/dnSpy
.net reflector crack i have but i forget the link of .net reflector i was not able to focus on learning about app bcz of i get a my own problems so i forget about the link of .net reflector well the version i have that's a net reflector 10.1 google it
thanks mate.. this will do.. i'll try it ..once again thanks

Reactions: Sfjvid1

Kaina_15

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Mar 27, 2019
Brazil
hey G, can you help me? everytime that i try to load the reflexvil i get a error, i allready tried with the newer version no solution "system failed to load to especific archive'

Last edited:

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
hey G, can you help me? everytime that i try to load the reflexvil i get a error, i allready tried with the newer version no solution "system failed to load to especific archive'
reflexil is the addon, did you added it correctly?

but forget reflexil, its outdated. Use Dnspy instead of reflector, much better

Reactions: Kaina_15

Kaina_15

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Mar 27, 2019
Brazil
reflexil is the addon, did you added it correctly?

but forget reflexil, its outdated. Use Dnspy instead of reflector, much better
yes, everytime that i try to add the addon i get this error. also i tried with the updated version too. i have no idea how to solve it

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
not work anymore with Subway Surfers even Subway Surfers is on il2cpp now :face01:
Yeah sadly, maybe someone from us will make such a Thread in future with libil2cpp.so subway surfer. But currently there is no time for that :D

福音GN

Just Crazy
Jul 11, 2019
安河桥北
Excuse me ,the cracked version i used,but one day after activation,it displays the trail expired ? so i need reactivate once?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Excuse me ,the cracked version i used,but one day after activation,it displays the trail expired ? so i need reactivate once?
Use dnSpy instead Net Reflector, way better and it's the "normal" way to Mod ( besides that it's free )

Reactions: 福音GN