PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
When there are those events, is it ok to come in for 2 minutes to make friends/love so as not to lose your charisma streak?
For House Pride, yes. You technically aren't placed in a House Pride group until you perform an action that earns you some house points. As long as improving your friendship doesn't give you house points, you're safe.

For Full Marks, no. The very instant you finish loading into the game, you're placed in a Full Marks group. There's no easy way to avoid it other than not playing at all.

KiraArias

Platinian
Aug 21, 2020
Italy
For House Pride, yes. You technically aren't placed in a House Pride group until you perform an action that earns you some house points. As long as improving your friendship doesn't give you house points, you're safe.

For Full Marks, no. The very instant you finish loading into the game, you're placed in a Full Marks group. There's no easy way to avoid it other than not playing at all.
And even being at the bottom of the FM rankings is there a risk that they will control you?

KiraArias

Platinian
Aug 21, 2020
Italy
Anyway, I started playing again after a couple of years, I'm in my seventh year and in the past I have always participated in these events and have never been banned (I was careful not to overdo it); It may mean that I'm from Italy and maybe my groups have fewer controls or maybe I just got lucky.

Reactions: Lilia84

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Anyway, I started playing again after a couple of years, I'm in my seventh year and in the past I have always participated in these events and have never been banned (I was careful not to overdo it); It may mean that I'm from Italy and maybe my groups have fewer controls or maybe I just got lucky.
It all depends on whether or not someone in your FM/HP group gets reported. All it takes is one person, doesn't even necessarily have to be your account. If someone gets reported, Jam City silently analyzes everyone's accounts in the group. As soon as they find out you cheated, you're done. Sounds like you've survived by being insanely lucky. Don't tempt fate.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic