PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Anybody else getting this error? I was playing with this modded version originally and installed the new signed version and now it's coming up with this error and won't let me play.
For Christ sake people, read mod info before you ask. This was asked like 100 times.

NOTES:
- Having any hacks enabled while game is starting is not recommend. I might result in a loading error. Enable them when the game is fully loaded.

Meo86

Rookie
Jun 11, 2022
Uk
Is anyone else having issues that the game loads, starts and then drops out? It's not a leaving cheats active issues.
Though its keeps happening, I have managed to get out of the loop a few times by quickly pressing the leave room, but now it's done it in mind conversation so I'm not stuck in the loop.

Any ideas?

Reactions: ChiaraSiegel
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic