PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I have a problem with mod of version 5.3.0 they asked me version 5.3.1.
There's a new update ver.5.3.1 just up today. For me, I usually held on as long as possible for updating. In some cases, new event won't pop up on the older version. Once, there was one occasion while everyone was playing FM, I could still play normally with the older version without fear I'd get sorted in said event. Besides, playing on the older version might protect you from some kind of mishap the new update would bring.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

SerizawaTamao

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
Spain
Have you installed a different version other than the one downloaded on this website? It occurs when you have already installed a mod not from this website or you have the official apk installed on your phone from the app store.
I solved it, yes, it was by downloading it from another page, because they had banned me in this mod, and I downloaded this same mod but from another page, thank you very much for answering!

Reactions: Pretender Saint

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
Alright so, it seems that I can make this work, but I can't do it with the wizard I had already made. I am only able to do this on a fresh device that has never had the newer update played on it. Which sucks, because I can't use the wizard I had built so far, but oh well I guess.
i am guessing here.when you re-installed the 5.2.2 mod. You didn't "clear data" of the game from your phone settings. do that and then the game will load as a new game with the intro, after that you can enter your FB login info and load your game..then you will get the update message, exit the game and load the latest mod. good luck

Reactions: Kurinoha and mishy
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic