PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I finished the flume clues tlsq but the Dumbledore signed rare card doesnt show in the card collection but is in my dormitory so im gonna need to ask support and i want to know if i uninstall the apk and download the normal Harry Potter application can they still see that it was moded and ban me
I wouldn't risk it for a reward that gives you 1 energy. Plus I'm not sure it's even meant to me in that collection or only in your dormitory.

Reactions: Alkus73

WCKDHaze

Rookie
Jun 14, 2022
USA
Does anyone else have issues with TLSQ's not triggering with the mod? I'm on Year 4 and i've missed nearly all the quests from this year, and some from the end of Year 3. Is there something I should do?

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Does anyone else have issues with TLSQ's not triggering with the mod? I'm on Year 4 and i've missed nearly all the quests from this year, and some from the end of Year 3. Is there something I should do?
Same :( for some reason tlsq not triggering for me too. And im in year 4 chapter 6.

Reactions: WCKDHaze

Alkus73

Rookie
May 11, 2022
France
I wouldn't risk it for a reward that gives you 1 energy. Plus I'm not sure it's even meant to me in that collection or only in your dormitory.
Thanks for the answer, the Dumbledore card work in my dormitory it give me the 1 energy its just that in the collection the number 35 card is the Dumbledore rare card and i watched video and it was this card but im not gonna risk to be ban and ask support

LuXiiusHD

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
Quimper
J'ai ce message des que je lance le jeu que puis-je faire svp
Ouai alors moi aussi j'avais ce problème et pour le résoudre j'ai desinstaller le jeu et réinstaller la version sans mod et ça fonctionne, je vais essayer autre chose pour garder le mod je t'en redis plus si ça fonctionne !

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic