PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
If I contact support to fix something or unlock achievements which arnt possible as the quest is removed, will they know the game is modded?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
What if I deleted the modded apk, install the original app, then ask support?
It's not the apk itself that'll get you detected, but rather the save file. So even if you install the original app, your save file has still been used with the modded apk, and as such there will probably be anomalies with the data.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
So its best to wait to see if they add the quests again and fix the issues with updates.
Yes, although it depends on what quests you're talking about. If it's a TLSQ it'll probably be retriggered at some point. As for some of the removed sidequests, such as the Episkey one, JC have said that they'll not come back due to them conflicting with the current story.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Yes, although it depends on what quests you're talking about. If it's a TLSQ it'll probably be retriggered at some point. As for some of the removed sidequests, such as the Episkey one, JC have said that they'll not come back due to them conflicting with the current story.
Yeah Im on about the removed ones, I just want it to appear as completed on the achievement tab.

Jemin

Rookie
Apr 16, 2020
Perak
Anyone know how to fix this. The icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and proceed to the next chapter. One more, I also having graphic glitch for Ministry of Magic Office.
Screenshot_2023-07-20-22-14-16-61.png
Screenshot_2023-07-20-22-14-27-89.png
Screenshot_2023-07-20-22-15-49-64.png

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to fix this. The icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and proceed to the next chapter. One more, I also having graphic glitch for Ministry of Magic Office.
View attachment 532857 View attachment 532858 View attachment 532859
Someone else had a similar problem the other day due to a disconnection.

The only advice that I have is that the "collect" / "complete" button doesn't work while you are in the final area of the assignment, e.g the Ministry Office, So try moving to another area and clicking the collect button again.

I don't have the visual bug myself, but I've seen quite a few other people with it. It's a bug with certain devices. Unfortunately JC is too lazy to fix visual glitches like this. The quidditch uniforms are bugged for me and have been broken for years at this point.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Someone else had a similar problem the other day due to a disconnection.

The only advice that I have is that the "collect" / "complete" button doesn't work while you are in the final area of the assignment, e.g the Ministry Office, So try moving to another area and clicking the collect button again.

I don't have the visual bug myself, but I've seen quite a few other people with it. It's a bug with certain devices. Unfortunately JC is too lazy to fix visual glitches like this. The quidditch uniforms are bugged for me and have been broken for years at this point.
Have you been playing this for years with mods?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Have you been playing this for years with mods?
I started in 2020ish, and used mods at the time, but only played for around 2 months.

I started playing again (using the same account) in December 2022, and have played on-off since. I caught up to the story in May, so haven't logged onto my main account much. I've also used Game Guardian to edit my attributes, friendships etc... so that I don't have to spend time grinding.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I started in 2020ish, and used mods at the time, but only played for around 2 months.

I started playing again (using the same account) in December 2022, and have played on-off since. I caught up to the story in May, so haven't logged onto my main account much. I've also used Game Guardian to edit my attributes, friendships etc... so that I don't have to spend time grinding.
At least beyond hogwarts is coming out soon, im lucky I started playing with mods when brilliant bargains came out so im stacked with pages, notebooks and that etc, im guessing you have pretty much completed every achievement then?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic