PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Did they remove the 24 hour wait for tlsqs then. Could someone check if its happening to them as well? Im getting tlsqs in the same day and its not ones being retriggered.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Did they remove the 24 hour wait for tlsqs then. Could someone check if its happening to them as well? Im getting tlsqs in the same day and its not ones being retriggered.
I've already finished all the TLSQs so I can't check myself.

Have you ever tried the game guardian method yourself? The one where you edit the 86400 number down to a lower number. I've done that in the past and it sometimes rolls over to the next TLSQs as well which allowed me to do multiple ones in a row without waiting.

Otherwise, I guess you've just got "lucky" as the 24 hour wait is mainly for people playing the game "legit" so that they don't get overwhelmed, and is a hindrance for people playing modded as we are able to have unlimited energy.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I've already finished all the TLSQs so I can't check myself.

Have you ever tried the game guardian method yourself? The one where you edit the 86400 number down to a lower number. I've done that in the past and it sometimes rolls over to the next TLSQs as well which allowed me to do multiple ones in a row without waiting.

Otherwise, I guess you've just got "lucky" as the 24 hour wait is mainly for people playing the game "legit" so that they don't get overwhelmed, and is a hindrance for people playing modded as we are able to have unlimited energy.
Im not using any method to change the 24 hour wait. I finished welcome to the slug club tlsq, then immediately went to the next chapter, then the become a prefect tlsq immediately triggered. Welcome to the slug club also didnt have a 24 hour wait.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
If I accidently join the FM but do not flip the tile, may I be banned
You can still be banned: If someone else in the group is reported for cheating everyone in the group gets checked. Even if you don't cheat/participate in the Full Marks you can still get checked and they can see that you have used a modded apk.

Still, it's not guaranteed that anyone will get reported so you may be safe. The reward is apparently only energy, so I doubt anyone is really going to participate seriously in this FM.

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
You can still be banned: If someone else in the group is reported for cheating everyone in the group gets checked. Even if you don't cheat/participate in the Full Marks you can still get checked and they can see that you have used a modded apk.

Still, it's not guaranteed that anyone will get reported so you may be safe. The reward is apparently only energy, so I doubt anyone is really going to participate seriously in this FM.
Thank, the FM is show without notice so I already on the group, hope no one care for the 1st rank ...

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
They've gone too far with FM this time, it was totally unannounced, as if they were hunting modders...

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
What time did full marks start? And if I was in the loading screen but didnt actually get into the game so I can start playing, does that count as logging in? I was lucky I got s notification about full marks as I was on the loading screen.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
What time did full marks start? And if I was in the loading screen but didnt actually get into the game so I can start playing, does that count as logging in? I was lucky I got s notification about full marks as I was on the loading screen.
I wan't online, but judging by the time that people posted about it it was probably 11pm utc.

If you logged off early enough during the load screen you should be safe. The game does have an auto save feature if you turn off during gameplay though.

A safe way to avoid triggering the autosave when quitting is to activate airplane mode before turning off. That prevents your game from syncing your save file with JCs servers.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic