PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
-Install 5.2.2 - Select "Later" when see the Update message - Log in with FB account - Install the latest version

Reactions: ptrr

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
-Install 5.2.2 - Select "Later" when see the Update message - Log in with FB account - Install the latest version
I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.

Angel84c

Platinian
Apr 24, 2023
ITALIA
Good morning, it won't let me log in to Facebook when I try it stays with a black screen and when I try to go back it says connection failed what should I do?

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.
Can you screenshot what the error
It work for me on real phone
If Bluestack so I need another go-around step

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic