PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with the Facebook login. I installed the 5.2 version and it said the package is incomplete. Please help, I've followed all the steps and now it's been two weeks I could not play the game

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Screenshot_20240318_153810_Package installer.jpg

Hi does anyone else having a problem with the Facebook login version? I tried to download from Mega link and Google Drive but it keeps showing this. Please help! Thank you in advance

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
didn't you download the older version?

Yes as instructed, in order to make the Facebook login work again, we need to download the older version 5.2.2, login Facebook from the older version and reinstall the latest version. But the 5.2.2 installer won't work. Please help.

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Why is the mod changed? now it's impossible to buy the event boost & items
You can still buy energy in the store, if that's what you're asking about. When you first launch the game, don't turn on any cheats. Go to the store and attempt to buy some energy. Even if the game tells you you don't have enough gems, that's okay. After you've attempted to buy them, close the store and turn on the Gem & Coins cheat. Then open the store and you'll be able to buy energy. The game will still tell you that you have an insufficient number of gems, but the energy is added to your account regardless. I don't know if this works for other gem/coin-based purchases elsewhere in the game's menus, but it's worth a try.

Souske

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 10, 2021
New York
You can still buy energy in the store, if that's what you're asking about. When you first launch the game, don't turn on any cheats. Go to the store and attempt to buy some energy. Even if the game tells you you don't have enough gems, that's okay. After you've attempted to buy them, close the store and turn on the Gem & Coins cheat. Then open the store and you'll be able to buy energy. The game will still tell you that you have an insufficient number of gems, but the energy is added to your account regardless. I don't know if this works for other gem/coin-based purchases elsewhere in the game's menus, but it's worth a try.

thanks but that's not what I'm talking about - however thanks for taking your time to type this long reply. :) I'm playing this game for years.
I'm sure you've noticed the carnival event is on. previously you could buy the buff & tokens to play minigames - i actually could speed thru the rewards. now you get error msg when you want to buy anything for gems (obviously i dont have enough balance but the mod can't bypass the event's system) in the previous version there was 2 type of gem hack now there's only one

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic