PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
So I need to play the original version and then play the version that has the mod?
I have my cell phone and PC accounts linked to Facebook, but I don't understand one thing well, I have to do tasks in the original version, but what kind of tasks do I have to do in itself?, and then return to my account with the mod, if someone explains it better please or if someone tells me in Spanish I would appreciate it.

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
If you can explain to me step by step I would appreciate it, sorry for bothering but I don't want to contact support and end up banned.
see your Account Info in Settings, if it says "Unlink", like in the img in my previous post, then you have your facebook account linked to the game and you can jump between modded and original game without losing your progress. how is it?

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
If you can explain to me step by step I would appreciate it, sorry for bothering but I don't want to contact support and end up banned.
(continuation of my last post)

if its not linked, before going back and forward between both versions, it was already posted several times here, and its in the first post as well:
Code:
Original credit goes to JackVanReys for writing this guide.  Did a few minor edits for clarification, but the work was originally his.  Please show them some love on the forum!

NOTE 1: This only works on non-rooted devices.  If your phone or emulator is rooted, it will NOT work.  You must use a completely vanilla installation of your device.

NOTE 2: Do not skip any steps in this guide, no matter how tempted you are.  Every step is crucial!  Also, I cannot translate this into your native language if you don't speak English, so please use https://translate.google.com or https://deepl.com if you need a translation.

NOTE 3: This method will not work if your character is wearing any clothes, accessories, or pet skins that were released after the 5.2.2 update.  To save yourself some time, before you do any of the steps below, log into the game using the vanilla app (from the Google Play store) and unequip all of your accessories & pet skins.  Put on your default Hogwarts robes and select an old hairstyle too.

HOW TO LOG INTO FACEBOOK ON THE MODDED APP:

1. Delete the game data and cache in your device's app settings menu.
2. Uninstall the game.
3. If you have the Facebook app uninstall it too, for some reason the Facebook login on mods only works through web browser.
4. Restart your device (I'm not 100% sure this is mandatory, but I did it just to be sure)
5. Open your phone's web browser (such as Chrome, Safari, or Firefox) and log into your Facebook account from there.
6. Download and install the game version 5.2.2, it's in the original post on page 1 under the links to the latest version.
7. Run the game, when it prompts you to update it select "later" (some people have an issue where the game doesn't give them the option to update later, this is why you have to delete the game's data and cache first).
8. When you're on the character creation screen, link your Facebook account to the game. Facebook should open through the web browser and then you can retrieve your save.
9. Exit the game and update to the latest version without uninstalling version 5.2.2 (download and run the latest .apk, then when you are prompted to overwrite/update the existing app, choose "Yes").
Well If you use two smartphones or an emulator that can have 2 instances, you can install the original version in 1 instance(or 1 smartphone) and the modded version in the second instance or phone, install the modded version following the instructions without skip anything. link the facebook account in the modded version and only after its successful you use the original version to link the same account and now both versions use the same saved data.

I rarely use the original version and I just happen to need it once before, but I have two instances of Bluestacks to separate things and have no conflicts whatsoever. no need to have both instances ON at all.

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
Just got back from the game. Why is the other option on coins and gems that cost 0 is not on the mod anymore? Does it have a problem?
well if I understood the mod devs mind, it was deemed to be not needed anymore, or probably the game devs did something that made that mod option unreliable now.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I have my cell phone and PC accounts linked to Facebook, but I don't understand one thing well, I have to do tasks in the original version, but what kind of tasks do I have to do in itself?, and then return to my account with the mod, if someone explains it better please or if someone tells me in Spanish I would appreciate it.
You can use them interchangeably. I have the modded game on an old tablet and the vanilla game on my phone. If I encounter a glitch in the modded game and I can't get around it, I save my game, close the app, and play through that section using the vanilla game on my phone. As long as you remember to go into the options menu and save your game often, the saves will be synced up between all of your devices. The game has an autosave function too, but it's not reliable.

I don't know any Spanish, but you can use DeepL to translate this text into your native language. It's much better than Google Translate.

Reactions: Braider2019
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic